STOP dissin Dbol!!

replica enough is enough

i know these boards are here to share your experiences and opinions but every stupid jackass newbie who comes to these boards is just looking for one reason or one guy who agrees with him for a excuse to run a half assed oral only cycle and they all probablly have your post on their speed dial.

Dbol has its place but it is not as a stand alone drug in a cycle , nothing you say or do changes that so give it up. If your afraid of needels that your business but swearing that dbol is king doesnt make it right.

History lesson here for all of you

dbol was invented by the u.s. Government
synthetic test was invented by the russians/germans/etc.

The us invented dbol because the communits sountries were kicking our ass in the olympics with their steroid enhanced athletes . The dbol did help but it was not enough to take back athletic superiority from the commies.

x2.

replica enough is enough

i know these boards are here to share your experiences and opinions but every stupid jackass newbie who comes to these boards is just looking for one reason or one guy who agrees with him for a excuse to run a half assed oral only cycle and they all probablly have your post on their speed dial.

Dbol has its place but it is not as a stand alone drug in a cycle , nothing you say or do changes that so give it up. If your afraid of needels that your business but swearing that dbol is king doesnt make it right.

History lesson here for all of you

dbol was invented by the u.s. Government
synthetic test was invented by the russians/germans/etc.

The us invented dbol because the communits sountries were kicking our ass in the olympics with their steroid enhanced athletes . The dbol did help but it was not enough to take back athletic superiority from the commies.

i love that replica thinks 187lbs is 'advanced'.

on that note, I'm leaving this thread alone. I can't argue with that level of advancement. :laugh:

on that note, I'm leaving this thread alone. I can't argue with that level of advancement. :laugh:

I might try the rice cakes and steroid diet so I can become "advanced" too.

Go to the first page of this thread and read what I wrote. That's all u need to know about dbol.

I might try the rice cakes and steroid diet so I can become "advanced" too.

Go to the first page of this thread and read what I wrote. That's all u need to know about dbol.

i remember. as i think the same thing. Dbol has its place and all, but these threads get retarded when a 185lb guy tries to explain why he is right when he clearly has no idea how to grow in the first place naturally. whats even more funny is some jackass always seems to come in the thread to tell us how they gained 20lbs of muscle from Dbol in 4 weeks. Idiots.

Although replics and 5x10 did admit to thinking gains from gear were temporary, so i guess i can't be too hard on them. lol

Although replics and 5x10 did admit to thinking gains from gear were temporary, so i guess i can't be too hard on them. lol
in all fairness, how much would you expect to keep if you roided once every 4-5 yrs(while consistently working out hard while not on)?
you can do 1, 6 week quick cycle or a 12 weeker, doesnt matter, just want your opinion on how much of those gains i should keep over that period of time.

to me, "keepable gains" is a dangerous mindset, in that, an expectation is set that you should keep some of the gains from a hormonal shortcut.
when those gains start to diminish, the thought process is to jump back on.
seen it alot, and that process greatly increase the side effects of roids on your lipids over time

Last edited:
in all fairness, how much would you expect to keep if you roided once every 4-5 yrs(while consistently working out hard while not on)?
you can do 1, 6 week quick cycle or a 12 weeker, doesnt matter, just want your opinion on how much of those gains i should keep over that period of time

i already answered this when you asked on page 4 brother.

but, i will say again, to me, 6 week cycles are retarded. The shorter the cycle the harder it is to make and keep gains.

This is why Dbol only cycles suck. The body can only gain so much muscle in a certain amount of time. Yes it can be done moreso on gear, but the laws of homeostasis still apply. When you come off your body doesn't wanna be _______ heavier. It wants to revert back to its original state. Now, it can be done, but most guys don't because they don't know how to properly do it during post cycle therapy (pct). They let their mind win and give up, then hop right back on and yo-yo up and down like that for ever.

I have always liked longer cycles for that reason. It can still be done on a 10-12 week cycle. But its alot easier to do it on longer cycles because you give your body that extra time to acclimate to the new weight.

remember, this is muscle weight were talking here. Not body weight, big difference. anyone can get fat and bloated on a Dbol only cycle, or any cycle for that matter.

i already answered this when you asked on page 4 brother.

but, i will say again, to me, 6 week cycles are retarded. The shorter the cycle the harder it is to make and keep gains.

This is why Dbol only cycles suck. The body can only gain so much muscle in a certain amount of time. Yes it can be done moreso on gear, but the laws of homeostasis still apply. When you come off your body doesn't wanna be _______ heavier. It wants to revert back to its original state. Now, it can be done, but most guys don't because they don't know how to properly do it during post cycle therapy (pct). They let their mind win and give up, then hop right back on and yo-yo up and down like that for ever.

I have always liked longer cycles for that reason. It can still be done on a 10-12 week cycle. But its alot easier to do it on longer cycles because you give your body that extra time to acclimate to the new weight.

remember, this is muscle weight were talking here. Not body weight, big difference. anyone can get fat and bloated on a Dbol only cycle, or any cycle for that matter.

thats the catch 22 im talking about, doing longer cycles to keep those gains(which to me, is the same as multiple cycles)
to me, keepable gains = higher frequency or duration of a cycle

your increasing your odds of side effects by doing this, period.
unless your doing blood tests every 3 months, your probably not aware of whats going on with your blood panel and odds are(because of the nature of the steroids themselves) your blood panel will be messed up.
i consider myself a moderate user and am not willing to subject my heart to that abuse(or potential abuse) for the sake of size or strength
like you said, 4 years of non use will return my body to its normal homeostasis, unable to keep the gains that were artifically induced 4 yrs ago
thats my arguement against keepable gains and the dangers that follow that mindset

Last edited:
like you said, 4 years of non use will return my body to its normal homeostasis, unable to keep the gains that were artifically induced 4 yrs ago
thats my arguement against keepable gains and the dangers that follow that mindset

nowhere did i say 4 years of non use will return you to normal stasis levels. Where the fuck did you read that? Jesus christ you two don't listen for shit. lol I said its hard to keep big gains because of homeostasis. But it can be done. plenty of guys do it every year. Its the ones who rely on gear alone for gains that don't.

Listen. I was 195-200lbs when i started gear. My heaviest was 247lbs or so at 12-13%BF. I came off completely and walked around the last 4 years at around 235-238lbs @ 13-15%. Held most of my muscle weight over those years just added some fat. Never did i ever return to my starting weight. That is my point that you are missing.

Abuse isn't needed to maintain gains. My heart is fine, my chol is fine, my liver enzymes are fine, my triglycerides are fine. All come back normal every year. No high BP issues and my resting HR is in the high 60s.

This is the first cycle i have done since 2007 and i am seeing great improvements in size and strength. But again i have/will always use gear as a tool, an addition to my hard work in the gym and solid nutirtion. Never as a shortcut.

Again so you understand it too banana man im a LIFTER I compete in weight classes so im not interested in weight gain. Im interested in bigger weights on the bar.

I know a lot of olympic lifters not weighing half of what you say you do and who can out squat your sorry bodybuilding ass any day. hahha And theyre not advanced in your book.

Lets see you clean and jerk 400 pounds at my body weight. It takes hard work to get to that point. Im not some ass wipe trying to look good on the beach or something and the gym I attend doesnt have any mirrors.

Basic facts : you dont know me at all so stop your half witted assumptions about me and my training.

Again so you understand it too banana man im a LIFTER I compete in weight classes so im not interested in weight gain. Im interested in bigger weights on the bar.

I know a lot of olympic lifters not weighing half of what you say you do and who can out squat your sorry bodybuilding ass any day. hahha And theyre not advanced in your book.

Lets see you clean and jerk 400 pounds at my body weight. It takes hard work to get to that point. Im not some ass wipe trying to look good on the beach or something and the gym I attend doesnt have any mirrors.

Basic facts : you dont know me at all so stop your half witted assumptions about me and my training.

so help us all get to know you better. throw up some videos of you clean and jerking 4 hundo. throw up pics & video.

btw.... i'm gonna try to make that beach bash in november. we'll have a clean and jerk contest, a deadlift contest, and then we'll step out on the playground for some 1 on 1 and i'll dunk on you 11 times in a row.

hehe.

Lets see you clean and jerk 400 pounds at my body weight.

Impossible as i would have to lose 70lbs of muscle. :D

Replica, calm the fuck down. people who take shit personally on the internet are no better than someone who threatens people on the internet. Even worse are people who spout off how much they can lift, etc.

you need to relax and realize that although you think you know what Arnold used when he cycled, or because some guy in your gym used it once and got stronger, you are wrong.

i know plenty of experienced PLers, DADAWG being one of them, and i would listen to any of them before i listened to what i thought Arnold took in the 70s. And all of them will tell you the same as him...

Dbol only is the most retarded thing to do period.

half-witted. haha. i like that. Such a poor sport.

Last edited:
so help us all get to know you better. throw up some videos of you clean and jerking 4 hundo. throw up pics & video.

btw.... i'm gonna try to make that beach bash in november. we'll have a clean and jerk contest, a deadlift contest, and then we'll step out on the playground for some 1 on 1 and i'll dunk on you 11 times in a row.

hehe.

he doesn't count anymore because he's the only guy in history who doesn't wanna get any bigger. Because we all know PLers wanna stay the same size. lol

btw, if you fly over from japan for the bash, i may just have to try and shoot hoops with ya. :D

I'm so in on that dunk contest. I'll bring my kid bro too. Kid is like 6'2 and 255lbs @ 16 yrs old. Think he turns 17 in a few months.....I guess I should probably look into that.....

I don't clean though. I make my bitch (pls don't tell my wife I just called her that) do all the cleaning for me.

I also don't deadlift. I hear Arnold never deadlifted before so I don't either.

I'm so in on that dunk contest. I'll bring my kid bro too. Kid is like 6'2 and 255lbs @ 16 yrs old. Think he turns 17 in a few months.....I guess I should probably look into that.....

I don't clean though. I make my bitch (pls don't tell my wife I just called her that) do all the cleaning for me.

I also don't deadlift. I hear Arnold never deadlifted before so I don't either.

lol bring him for sure! i'm probably a few pounds lighter than my sig says now after shedding a bit of water since coming off and getting into some torem, but i can still get up into the air man. your son sounds like this kid we sometimes play with out there he's about 6-3, 6-4 maybe.... about 260, not lean but a big strong dude. he's got a sweet shot though, fun to pound around with.

i don't clean either. i hired someone to handle that stuff for us. she's cool too.... does tai chi with my 4 year old. and don't worry, i won't tell your wife. i do deads specifically BECAUSE arnold didn't do deads. i mean, if you do everything exactly like arnold, but you throw in like 500 deads every other day.... you'll SURPASS him as a bodybuilder right!?

Last edited:
Back