Strange sides from Tamox. Anybody else get this?

Jacked Kahuna

I have been a student of this site for the last 15+ years. Even when it was called anabolic review back in the day. Here are my stats;

34 years old
6'2
235lbs
14% BF

Last Cycle:
1-4 Test Prop 100 eod
1-5 Dbol 30mg ed
1-12 test e 250 e4day
1-12 Proviron 50mg ed
10-14 Anavar 50mg ed
12-14 Test Prop 100 eod

Armidex 1-14 .25 eod

PCT
14-20 Tamox 20mg ed
16-20 Clomi 50/50/40/40/20/20

Blood Pressure today 122/70
Getting new blood test in 3 more weeks. Just finished PCT a few weeks ago

8 cycles completed. Started when I was 25. Did some short pro hormone cycles when andro was "in" when I was 18. Overall, very healthy with clean diet. Proper PCT with the last 7 cycles. I still recover well to natural state for now.

So here is my question and reason for finally joining as a member. The only thing I didn't like about this last cycle was that I feel that I had a bad reaction to possibly the RUI Tamox. For a few days, I would feel like I would have a short spell of losing cognitive function after my right thumb would twitch. Basically my right thumb would twitch or lock up and I would then have a tingling on the back of my neck and my vision would almost shrink and fade out. I thought it was like a "virtigo" feeling or possible lack of blood going to my brain. It really scrared me because it was happening a few times while I was driving. I only got those reaction once I quit the test prop and started using 20mg of tamox per day at wk 14. I still continued the PCT regardless of the spells. I never had gyno sides during the entire 20 wks and I don't think I crashed my E2 either. I guess it could have been bad anxiety too which I tend to get at times but I never felt my world shrink like that. And like I said, it only happend after my right thumb twitched and locked up for a sec. Have any of you felt this before?
I also get bad PVC's (premature ventricular contractions) once I finish most cycles, but that is probably from all the pre-workout supps and caffine I load in my body over the years haha.

Last edited:
If you have been a student of this site for so long, why did u start pct the week u stopped pinning? Why are u pinning sust ever fourth day instead of eod? Why kickstart with prop when sust has short esters? Why? Why? Why???

If you have been a student of this site for so long, why did u start pct the week u stopped pinning? Why are u pinning sust ever fourth day instead of eod? Why kickstart with prop when sust has short esters? Why? Why? Why???

Sorry I meant to say Test E instead of sus.
Just trying to get some feedback on my question. Not here to get flared. I did start tamoxifen a few days after last prop shot. Started clomid about 2 weeks later

that's a very strange side man , defineltly one that would have me stop using that med . and if it still continued id go see the doctor . that's dangerous , especially while ur driving .

How are you sure its the tamox? U should be running clomid with it at the same time for a proper pct...

I would stop the nolva or at least drop the dose. I have had really odd reactions to tamox from these research sites before. I had a tarrable reaction to tamox this one time from extreme p and I thought I was having a heart attack off 20mg I nearly called 911 and it happened after every dose within an hr. I now have more tamox form ep 2 years later now and everything is fine. Research sites are sketch its like flipping a coin.

Never ever heard of this in 20 years from tamox. I (and most of my friends) use rui tamox and have for years and as I said - never heard of this.

i would stop the tamox immediately.. rare instances of serious sides can occur (which is why you hear the death list of sides in commercials about prescribed drugs)... its super rare, but they have to inform you..

you might be that .001% that gets it.. lay off it

i would stop the tamox immediately.. rare instances of serious sides can occur (which is why you hear the death list of sides in commercials about prescribed drugs)... its super rare, but they have to inform you..

you might be that .001% that gets it.. lay off it

Excellent point. You can just finish with clomd or throw in some toremifene with clomid. If you cant get torem quick this time just next time use torem and clomid for your pct.

nolva reduces igf levels.. which is why i avoid it.. this was based on stones advice actually.. or i also was running the gold standard

nolva reduces igf levels.. which is why i avoid it.. this was based on stones advice actually.. or i also was running the gold standard

I am finished with the PCT. I won't mess with the Tamox next time. Do you think Torem or Ralox would work instead of Tamox?

I am finished with the PCT. I won't mess with the Tamox next time. Do you think Torem or Ralox would work instead of Tamox?

Torem would be a better choice. Ralox is not as effective at increasing test levels as the other SERMs. For Gyno it is the best but not as much for pct. Would it work yes but picking between Torem/clomid or Ralox/clomid I would go with Torem/ clomid for sure.

Torem would be a better choice. Ralox is not as effective at increasing test levels as the other SERMs. For Gyno it is the best but not as much for pct. Would it work yes but picking between Torem/clomid or Ralox/clomid I would go with Torem/ clomid for sure.

Thanks Jimmy I will keep this in mind next time. I did some research through some threads and I found quite a few other similar cases with what I had which is reassuring.

Back