Strange workout results

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I been noticing that when I train 1day on 2 off 1 on 2 off. So on I more leaner and stronger bigger. I usually train med wed fri. I'm 32 and eat 5xs day I lift heavy then light half way thru to get power and some cuts. It's 1large 1small muscle group each workout. I don't do full body workouts not to confuse you

Seems mon chest bis. By wed back traps but. Lately even on cycle I'm to sore and weak to hit it hard unless like I take 2 days off between training days. If I do every other day I get soft looking and hold more water maybe from cortisol spikes. I don't know. Even if I slam more calories doesn't help.

What u all think. Would you change it or stay med wed fri

By the way when I say heavy I mean bench 315 for sets 8-12 reps. Max bench 435. Seated military front press seated 315. Rep out 130 lb DB seated press for reps no spotter pure powerlifting. Maybe I pushing myself to much but man so weird how less I train more size and energy and less water I get.

Less is more when you're pushing yourself that much man, that's some damn heavy weight.....I'd say change it up if you're seeing the results, go with it for 6-8 weeks and switch back to your old routine.

I think I may try focus on my body feels rather than set routine. Hate when I can't get a pump cause I'm sore

ive been a hard gainer my whole life, and your routine is on the money i been doin it 4 years and all my results came from mixin up my routines but always stickin 2 one on one off or one on 2 off i have never gotton results from doin a 4 on or 3 on routine, they better fit pros on mega hgh and roids. stick 2 what works 4 u. some times in the summer when im on my supplements ill get 4 or 5 weeks of that kinda 4 on but as soon as i stay sore or lose that strong pumped feelin i go back 2 what works 4 me and i get better intensity when im gettin that rest, ive had people swear i was usin gear b4 cuz i had good gains without livin in the gym, and they didnt cuz 6 on took to much out of them.. good luck my friend stick 2 that 1 on 2 off 1 on 1 off, your body recovers so much better,, let the know it alls know it all and you keep the secret of good gains with less injurys.....BONES>>

if it work s dude..looks like your a stronmg man fo sho..
I mix it up to keep it interesting..and because some day s this joint or that ligament won t let me do what I planned..age sigh..

Back