Stretch marks!!!

kbiz26

i started my cycle 3 weeks ago (test e/deca/mdrol) and am now noticing some stretch marks!!! what can i do to decrease this... mainly located in my bis and forearms as of now but im sure they will start appearing in my chest soon... help!!!

i started my cycle 3 weeks ago (test e/deca/mdrol) and am now noticing some stretch marks!!! what can i do to decrease this... mainly located in my bis and forearms as of now but im sure they will start appearing in my chest soon... help!!!

Bio oil or cocoa butter will help......although as you are on a cycle. It is important that your skin does not become too greasy as you may develop acne. Perhaps wait until pct?

Bio oil or cocoa butter will help......although as you are on a cycle. It is important that your skin does not become too greasy as you may develop acne. Perhaps wait until pct?

thanks for the advise... acne is temporary though id rather have that than permanent stretch marks

Here is something from Animal Pak, and I find it quite amusing:

Q: As my biceps get bigger, I've developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?

A: Your kiddin' me right? You're concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown. Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don't you take up knitting instead? This way you don't have to worry about that kinda shit. The only things you'll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.

Stretch marks happen when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching. Unfortunately there's not much you could do, some are prone to getting stretch marks, and once u have them, there's really nothing that will make them go away.

I used to use lots of cocoa butter during my pregnancies & I still got afew, luckily not too many, but Fortunately, stretch marks often turn lighter with time.

*agree with Mrs. P*
There is no "cure" for stretch marks. If you happen to stumble across a cure for this, you will inevitably become a millionaire...

Back