Strongest peptide to buy?

tpump1984

I am thinking bout purchasing IGF DES 1. What do you guys think for solid gains that I will keep? I am trying to put on more mass faster, but get leaner (lower body fat).

why not just do an actual cycle?

I would prefer to do an actual cycle, but... connection not here :(. Believe it or not I train in Venice, California as well. I don't really talk to it about many people because I do not know who I can trust. I know there is people using it and buying of course.

Igf 1 lr3 is pretty good. It has the ability to create new cells rather then just expanding the muscle fibers

How close would you say this stuff works compared to the real deal (pharmaceutical grade IGF)?

rui-products.com/1mg-lyophilized-long-r3-igf-1.html

How long should I take it for and where do I inject. Do you know where I can find a video demo on how to do this... I am down to do it for sure!

Last edited:
IGF-LR3 @ 40mcgs
w/ SARMS mk2866 @ 50mcgs

1 month on 1 off with IGF
8weeks on with SARMS

nothing compares to test but you will make some gains this way.

How close would you say this stuff works compared to the real deal (pharmaceutical grade IGF)?

rui-products.com/1mg-lyophilized-long-r3-igf-1.html

How long should I take it for and where do I inject. Do you know where I can find a video demo on how to do this... I am down to do it for sure!

RUI is top notch

u inject into fat. its very easy and painless using a insulin or slin pin 29g needles

search on subq
Google

ok

RUI is top notch

u inject into fat. its very easy and painless using a insulin or slin pin 29g needles

search on subq
Google

I will check into this man and thanks!

Would you say this IGF shit is better then stuff like Epistane and Powerdrol... Because EPI and Powerdrol did jack shit for me.... Do not tak me wrong EPI boosted my libido out of this world, but nothing noticeable really body wise... I looked a little denser and dryer (somewhat). I even tried doubling my calories several times on EPI and got nothing from it. I started taking Powerdrol, but quit taking it as I felt worse on it and weaker... I was like this stuff is low quality or something...

But yea is this IGF shit better then EPI and etc? I mean I want the real deal shit... Where I can TELL I am taking something.

I will check into this man and thanks!

Would you say this IGF shit is better then stuff like Epistane and Powerdrol... Because EPI and Powerdrol did jack shit for me.... Do not tak me wrong EPI boosted my libido out of this world, but nothing noticeable really body wise... I looked a little denser and dryer (somewhat). I even tried doubling my calories several times on EPI and got nothing from it. I started taking Powerdrol, but quit taking it as I felt worse on it and weaker... I was like this stuff is low quality or something...

But yea is this IGF shit better then EPI and etc? I mean I want the real deal shit... Where I can TELL I am taking something.

IM the same as you bro, did you cycle this at all? if so how much what pin you use? what gains did you get? or are you running it now?

I would prefer to do an actual cycle, but... connection not here :(. Believe it or not I train in Venice, California as well. I don't really talk to it about many people because I do not know who I can trust. I know there is people using it and buying of course.

i was in the same situation before as well... couldnt find a solid source online or locally. got impatient and bought off some random dude @ a LA fitness & got ripped. $200 for 20ml of "deca" it was ridiculously low dosed... so ya bro, dont buy until u find someone u can trust. about the peptides, yes i heard IGF-Lr3 or des is pretty awesome. one of my friends used it and said he had like the best pumps ever

i was in the same situation before as well... couldnt find a solid source online or locally. got impatient and bought off some random dude @ a LA fitness & got ripped. $200 for 20ml of "deca" it was ridiculously low dosed... so ya bro, dont buy until u find someone u can trust. about the peptides, yes i heard IGF-Lr3 or des is pretty awesome. one of my friends used it and said he had like the best pumps ever

im in the uk bro same problem here too,mention gear at my gym and you would prolly get banned. so if anyone is uk side. give me a whistle.

RUI is top notch

search on subq
Google

AGREED!
I HIGHYL red IGF1LR3 or IGF1Des!
SARMS is also very nice.

I would rec a stack for study from RUI something like this:
wk1-6 S-4
wk1-8 30-50mcg ed IGF1LR3

something like that would be nice.

RUI is top notch

search on subq
Google

AGREED!
I HIGHYL red IGF1LR3 or IGF1Des!
SARMS is also very nice.

I would rec a stack for study from RUI something like this:
wk1-6 S-4
wk1-8 30-50mcg ed IGF1LR3

something like that would be nice.

IGF is good stuff.

GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 will also lean you out while putting on mass if used correctly. I agree with Jack - I've run peptides with Mk-2866 (OSTA) before from Sarmssearch and had great results similar to what you're looking to do.

Only thing I would change is lowering the dose to 25 mgs ED - with 50 mgs ED you're in danger of suppression, even with OSTA.

nope

IM the same as you bro, did you cycle this at all? if so how much what pin you use? what gains did you get? or are you running it now?

Nope I have not yet, but thinking about ordering some IGF-1 to test it. It's expensive, but I do not mind paying if it's solid and does the trick. I training at Gold's GYM in Venice. I was told by someone well known that IGF-1 is not bad stuff.

I was looking at peptides myself...interested in the CJC-1295

It does the same as what IGF DES 1 but it's not 1000% more anabolic.

Guess IGF DES 1 is the strongest out there.

Back