Stupid question about Melanotan II

Jezebel

Want to look like her!
Hey guys,

Just started a Melanotan II cycle and am on my 3rd day. Now I know you need UV for this to work but my question is if I'm wearing a bikini, will I still get tan lines? In other words, is the Melanotan II systemic or does it only darken the areas that actually see UV?

Yes, you will still get tan lines. I went in the tanning bed and my whole body was tan. Now i'm at the pool all the time and I'm dark as shit but def have tan lines.

Thanks Meathead! I kinda figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I guess I'll have to hit the tanning bed for a little bit.

Hey guys,

Just started a Melanotan II cycle and am on my 3rd day. Now I know you need UV for this to work but my question is if I'm wearing a bikini, will I still get tan lines? In other words, is the Melanotan II systemic or does it only darken the areas that actually see UV?

you can still get tan lines, but you wont be as white under.
some uv is needed but not much.

I dont notice as much of a LINE, but there is a shade difference.

Hey guys,

I can personally chime in on this....I've been taking MT II for almost 4 weeks off and on. I have taken a total of 9 shots at 250 mcg's since the show. You don't need UV for this stuff to work. I have not tanned outside or in a bed since my bb'ing show April 21st and I am dark as hell. I mean I'm literally black. The creases in my hand are black....my eye lids are dark....everything. I'm darker now than when I was on stage !

You'll still get tan lines...that is a given.

Have fun !!

i have 2 10mg bottle of mt2 from labpe and was wondering how much bacteriostatic water to add and how much dosage for say oh a 200 lb 6ft tall rat? can anyone help me out please?

Depends on what you are looking for. You could use 1 mg a day and get dark fast but the side effects will be more intense than if you do .3-.5 every other day. And use 1 cc/ml bac to reconstitute.

Back