Subcutaneous injections for TRT

pd01ag

Hey Guys,

I am thinking about trying this out because it does not cause damage to the muscle (obviously). Over the course of years, the number of injections can really add up and this is a way to stop that from happening. I have researched this topic and it seems as if it is gaining steam, however, like everything there are different opinions on how to do it. I watched a video online and it seems as though the doctor was inserting the needle straight in to his stomach. He was saying this is only into fat (using a 5/8" insulin syringe 25 guage). To me this would hit muscle but maybe I am wrong? Does anyone on this site use subcutaneous methods of administering testosterone? How would a first timer go about doing this properly? How much is the most you can do in one shot into fat tissue? Any help would be great.

Thanks

test must be injected into a large muscles, cannot inject into fat. doc told me this. i always use thigh. the muscle repairs its self and you barely feel it

You are correct about everything, most won't hit muscle but it may not matter, just affects release rate. The problem is lumps under the skin at injection area's. This might be caused by too much volume , try it at or under. 5 of a ml.

You are correct about everything, most won't hit muscle but it may not matter, just affects release rate. The problem is lumps under the skin at injection area's. This might be caused by too much volume , try it at or under. 5 of a ml.

So with the 5/8" I won't hit muscle. Sounds good to me. Dr. Crisler stated that shots into the fat actually lowered the aromotase enzyme and allowed him to discontinue Aromatase inhibitor (AI) medication for SOME patients, so this sounds like a good method of administration. I am trying to stay in a healthy range I don't really want to do large cycles anymore. I usually do 0.3 ml per shot so I will get a short pin and go directly into the lower ab and see how it goes.

test must be injected into a large muscles, cannot inject into fat. doc told me this. i always use thigh. the muscle repairs its self and you barely feel it

No offense sir but this is simply incorrect. Testosterone 100% does not need to be injected into a muscle. You can do a quick google search "subcutaneous testosterone injection" and you will quickly find out this is an acceptable method of administration. I am not advocating cycle levels of testosterone done in this manner but testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can be done this way. If your doctor told you this I would be reluctant to take his advice on other matters.

Are there any other opinions on this? If anyone else administers in this way please chime in as I am concerned about the size of the pin mainly. I think 5/8" would hit the abdominal muscle but I could be wrong. Dr. Crisler used a 5/8" needle and went straight in and he was about as lean as me. He also stated not to pinch the skin because this will push the oil back out, and he holds his breath during the shot so that the abdominal wall is not moving in and out.

Are there any other opinions on this? If anyone else administers in this way please chime in as I am concerned about the size of the pin mainly. I think 5/8" would hit the abdominal muscle but I could be wrong. Dr. Crisler used a 5/8" needle and went straight in and he was about as lean as me. He also stated not to pinch the skin because this will push the oil back out, and he holds his breath during the shot so that the abdominal wall is not moving in and out.

I have been doing this for a while. I use a 5/8 29g insulin syringe to inject. using a syringe this small I have to back load it and not draw from the vial. I only shoot .5 cc at a time(have shot 1 cc with similar results) Leaves a small lump that is gone by morning. I am a big pussy and don't like needles, this is an easy way for me to do it. Levels have been steady for last two blood tests.

I have been doing this for a while. I use a 5/8 29g insulin syringe to inject. using a syringe this small I have to back load it and not draw from the vial. I only shoot .5 cc at a time(have shot 1 cc with similar results) Leaves a small lump that is gone by morning. I am a big pussy and don't like needles, this is an easy way for me to do it. Levels have been steady for last two blood tests.

Sounds good I am going to try injecting into the lower abdominal region and will probably try around 0.4 to 0.3 ml. Thanks for the help

I have been using sub-q injections for the last eight months. I take 200 ml Test C per week and my test is consistently above 1200. I talked with Todd from IncreaseMyT.com, after I switched to them five months ago, and he said he has seen similar success in some of his patients. BTW, I have gone from about 30% body fat to about 15% in that time frame. Also, my bench went from 305 to 355. So it works for me.

I was thinking that sub q injections could be done in the glute with 5/8" 25 guage needle. Its a fatty area that would be really easy to hit. Where do you find the easiest place is? Through researching it seems that lots of people get swelling and lumps when they inject into the lower abs.

I have been using sub-q injections for the last eight months. I take 200 ml Test C per week and my test is consistently above 1200. I talked with Todd from IncreaseMyT.com, after I switched to them five months ago, and he said he has seen similar success in some of his patients. BTW, I have gone from about 30% body fat to about 15% in that time frame. Also, my bench went from 305 to 355. So it works for me.

Congrats on the gym progress and fat loss. I too made insane progress on test (it was 500 mg for quite a while) and felt so good I didn't wanna come off. Now I am trying 150 mg per week to see where I end up and so far I have been maintaining abs and strength. I have pretty much just lost 5-6 lbs of water. I love test.

how frequent are you doing the sub-q, seemed like it was a move to more small injections

For what its worth, I inject once a week. Why do a sub-q with a 25 g needle? Anywhere you inject sub-q, with an amount of .5 cc or more, you will most likely get a lump. For me, it is small and only last half a day. I have only visibly bruised once from it, and it was small and not painful. If you are worried, try injecting .5 cc sub-q, and the rest IM. See how you like it and adjust from there. I have been doing it for around a year and I'm still alive.

For what its worth, I inject once a week. Why do a sub-q with a 25 g needle? Anywhere you inject sub-q, with an amount of .5 cc or more, you will most likely get a lump.

My first injection of test ever was a 250 mg so 1 cc subcutaneously and i did not get a bruise. I agree this might be a great way to lower the aromatase enzyme and could potentially reduce your need for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but only if your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is small.

When doing subq you should lower the dose, since its suppose to be more effectively absorbed, are you doing blood work to tune the process

Would there be any reason not to do sub Q even when using higher doses--just by splitting them up? More shots but easier and maybe even better absorption?

Would there be any reason not to do sub Q even when using higher doses--just by splitting them up? More shots but easier and maybe even better absorption?

probable only the nodules from the liquid under the skin, but if trying to mimic testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with blood levels between 600 and 1100 you wont need big dosses. people have done it eod with .5 and usually end up with a waist line of lumps ;-))

Just got some blood work back. As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I use sub-q injections for 200 mg/ml split into two weekly doses. I did my annual physical and the doctor somehow ordered two sets of tests for testosterone. First test was 1275 mg/dl with range of 292-1052. Second test was 1389 mg/dl with range of 189-726.

Back