Substance on bottom of tren bottle?

Cakalac

Informed Member
What's up guys, I did some home tren in Sept. of 05 and it has been stored in my closet since about Dec. of 05 along with my prop. Now my tren has some oily dark looking collections in the bottom. Could someone tell me what this is and how to fix it whether it be re-filter or do you think the shelf life on this stuff has ran out?

sounds like it crashed to me, but I don't know too much about homebrewing to really answer that :)

You'd probably have more luck in the chemical forum...

You could reheat and it would disappear. You could refilter and it will be gone.
Or shake it and shoot away but thats just me.

I thought about re-heat refilter option but I just wanted to make sure it didnt' crash. Maybe a mod can move this to the chemical forum if it's better suited there. Thanks guys. I just need to know before using this stuff over the next few weeks.

hey guys, i got that on some underground tren i bought too. Yellow deposit on the bottom. You know what i did? I took a lighter and heated the tren. The yellow shit disappeared.

Probably a bad mix /filter job at the onset of producing @ udie lab. Had that happen with some Test Cyp/ After heat went away and up it went. I know some on board would say why chance it. I felt I had already done most of the shit in the vial anyway with no reaction, so one would have to speculate that the rest of the stuff was the same.

THEN AGAIN, I STILL HAVE THAT TICK,SLIGHT HUMP ON MY BACK AND THE WIERDEST URGE TO CLIMB BELLTOWERS AND RING BELLS ALL THE TIME.

I guess it's safe to assume that there is nothing wrong with it since this post has been looked at a few times and ones that would know if it is bad have not said stay away. Guess I'll use it in a few weeks then. Thanks guys! If anyone feels diff. still let me know.

I read about this happening to someone else on another board, but theirs was from a ug lab that is no longer around. Everyone said to bake it and shake it up and see what happened. So he did and it didnt do anything. Just made the solution cloudy when he shook it up. Someone else also had the same suggestion that maybe it had crashed. Personally I wouldnt chance it.

You can refilter it if it's bothering you. Its probably just some of the binders from the pills that got through the first filtering though. As long as you did everything correctly, I wouldn't worry about it. I have had that stuff in the bottom of my homebrew fina several times, and still used it with no problems.

Back