substituting dbol for anavar?

falcore

i am prone to MPB.. and even if i'm not, i am still prone to worried about losing my hair syndrome ;)

can i subsitute my 35mg ED DBol weeks 1-3 for anavar instead.. obviously different dosages, but would using anavar be better?

You definitely will not gain as much water weight with the Anavar compared to the Dbol. Thus, you should feel harder if you used the Anavar (var). Strength gains are comparable between the two imo.

But, and a big "but", the price is not comparable at all. Anavar is generally way more expensive then Dbol.

its like going to mcdonalds and saying...well i will just substitute a Big Mac for a chef salad... lol Although i like Anavar alot more then most any other Anabolics.

Youll be fine with MPB, and besides there is a lot of fake oxandrolone out there. Several years ago I had real american anavar and it worked but is milder than dbol.

falcore said:
i am prone to MPB.. and even if i'm not, i am still prone to worried about losing my hair syndrome ;)

can i subsitute my 35mg ED DBol weeks 1-3 for anavar instead.. obviously different dosages, but would using anavar be better?

If you're worried about losing your hair stay away from Winstrol or take propecia with your cycle. HGH also helps stimulate hair growth. At least it has for me. If you're prone to MPB then don't use Proviron either during or after your cycle. Clomid and Novadex would be your best bet.

As for the substituting D-bol for Anavar - Why? Anavar is one of the best and most effective orals out there. Yeah, it's more expensive than D-bol but it's 3x as good. This steroid is No. 1 for gaining strength without water weight. It also stacks very well with D-bol for size.

Just my 2 cents....

i'm gonna check with my source to see how much the anavar is going for... hope it's not TOO expensive..

will it help if i up my regular dosage of proscar of 1/4 tab of 5mg?? Or would more of it not make a difference while on the dbol

i reckon you should go with the dbol, use proscar throughout at 1/4 tab per day. Nizoral shampoo ed or eod will help a graet deal as this is said to strip dht from the scalp area. If you are particulary paranoid then use spiro aswell.

hope this helps bro

p.s what else are you taking

Back