Suffering from back acne

detsaw

Im 23, and took some light cycles few years ago(deca, winni, var) and have still never recovered from the backne.

I dont suffer from bad acne anywhere else yet I cant seem to rid my back of it. I have scars now too and it shocks me to see others who are routinely on cycles year round and are MASSIVE, yet are clear as can be. Is there some secret cure to this that Im unaware of???

Yea tanning has helped in the past, but just conceals it for the time and i think leads to the blemish scarring. I havent taken anything in so long i just can grip how the problem still plagues me while others are clear. Its not as serious as it is bothersome.

Proactiv works??

Some things that can help back acne.

Tanning....moderation though...don't want skin cancer.
Exfoliate every day or every second day.
Back masks.....they do exist or you can even use a facial mask on the back.
Acne wash like clearasil or noxzema.
Lots of fruits, veggies, and water.....don't neglect vegetables.
Extra vitamin C.
Change sheets and pillowcases frequently.

About 4 weeks into my cycle I had bacne BAD!! I've been using Neutrogena Body Clear twice a day and I'm completely clear. Although I don't tan, I find that sun definitely helps as well. But... I'm not looking forward to my reaction to Clomid. I hear that acne is a b*tch!!

Never use body wash, that stuff is garbage. get yourself a good bar soap like lever 2000. it wont stop the acne but it will help more than any wash will.

Go get organic apple cider vinegar and take a 2 tablespoon shot of it every morning. This should clear it up. It doesn't taste good but you get the bad with the good.

these are all great suggestions, especially miss muscles'. neutrogenas body wash, like lil guy said is good, works well for me. i also mix a tee tree based lotion with a 10% benzoyl peroxide creme and apply it to my shoulders and back, keeps me clear...but i never really have bad acne.

How are you applying it to your back dtone? I've used a kitchen towel for putting sun screen on...just soak the towel and wipe like drying off with a shower towel. It takes alot of the lotion up though.
I have a hard time reaching my back from bulking up , have to use a 2 foot long wash stick in the shower to wash.
But those shower gels with 2 % of whatever it is works well.

Back