Suggestions for second cycle

C1c0

Hello everyone, I'm thinking a second cycle, (first I have done in June) in the second cycle wanted use only testosterone enanthate for a period of 10-12 weeks + pct.
What do you think of a cycle so composed?

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day
Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)
Week 13:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day
Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day
Thanks!

Why are you using Clomid during your cycle?

Why no hCG?

Why ramp down the dose of Test at the end of the cycle?

You are starting PCT way too soon. It takes longer than one week for Test E to clear your system.

If you choose to ramp down the Test E at the end why aren't you ramping down the Adex?

Why Saw Palmetto Extract? Is there any evidence that it does anything?

No AI should be used during PCT.

Why not Nolva to go along with the Clomid during PCT?

Age? Height? Weight? Body Fat %? Years training?

What are you blood work plans for this cycle?

Why only two weeks of PCT?

Why no hCG?

You are starting PCT way too soon. It takes longer than one week for Test E to clear your system.

If you choose to ramp down the Test E at the end why aren't you ramping down the Adex?

lol.... tron youre a patient man

Why no hCG?

First I wanted to thank you for the patience that you've shown me!
I'm sorry but I forgot to describe me, I'm 43 years old, height 1.87 cm and weight 97 kg, such as body fat percentage would not know exactly what to tell you I've never measured, however, say that a little fat but I not much.
I found this cycle on a site, THIS, because I had in mind to use only tests enathate, I wanted you to hear what you thought.
I can say that in my first cycle (test prop 100 mg x 3 days a week and 30 mg of oral Win every day) I assumed hCG 250ui x 2 times a week, but after a few weeks I had to suspend it because I had pain and tenderness in the nipples.
I think I understood that, the cycle is better than 10 weeks to 500mg test enatathe, at the end of two weeks I start and then stop for 4 weeks pct based clomid nolvadex 50/4 and 40/2 - 20 / 2, although I must say that at the end of the cycle nolvadex pct of the other gave me a bit of problems, both in the stomach that a slight malaise.
As it regards the analysis of blood will do the classic, free testosterone, overall testosterone, estrogen, E2, LH.
Thanks!!!

So can you show us what you are now planning on running for a cycle? Let's see what changes you are making.

P.S. You didn't address most of my questions. Is there a reason why you ignored them?

I apologize if reading my answers you find inaccuracies but unfortunately do not know English very well and that's why I'm using an automatic translator!
I hope I have played well all the questions you did to me and to be as accurate as possible!
Q: Why are you using Clomid during your cycle?
A: Clomid stimulates your body to keep producing its own testosterone. That way, testicular shutdown never comes about.

Q: Why no hCG?
A: Because in my first cycle i assumed hCG 250ui x 2 times a week, but after a few weeks I had to suspend it because I had pain and tenderness in the nipples.

Q: Why ramp down the dose of Test at the end of the cycle?
A:

Ok, you advise to wait two weeks?

Q:If you choose to ramp down the Test E at the end why aren't you ramping down the Adex?
A: right observations become but as I said, this is a protocol that I read, I have not made myself! for this reason I posted here, to know from you experts what you thought and put any changes!

Q: Why Saw Palmetto Extract? Is there any evidence that it does anything?
A: I am neither a scientist nor a researcher, but from what I've read in some forums, it seems to work, given the low cost you can try, certainly I do not think it hurts!

Ok!

A: Why not Nolva to go along with the Clomid during PCT?
Q: Because like it was written on that protocol, do you believe that it should necessarily be listed?

Q:Age? Height? Weight? Body Fat %? Years training?
A: Age 43 ***8211; Height 187 Cm ***8211; Weight 97 Kg ***8211; Body Fat 15.748 - Years training 4.

Q: What are you blood work plans for this cycle?
A: Classic + free testosterone, overall testosterone, estrogen, E2, LH

Q: Why only two weeks of PCT?
A: It would have to ask those who wrote the protocol!

From what I read, it seems to me that you're not quite agree on this Protocol, which are the parts that you believe to be changed?

As you suspect, I think this is a terrible protocol for a cycle. I would strongly encourage you to not follow it

Have you read the link provided below in my signature? It answers a lot of questions about how to put together a first cycle.

P.S. Do not use Clomid during your cycle. It will not help you keep producing. natural testosterone. A SERM will not be able to overcome HPTA shutdown. HCG however will be able to help you keep producing a little natural testnso that your testicles do not atrophy. HCG on cycle at 250iu twice a week is highly encouraged. If you manage your estradiol by using an Aromatase Inhibitor you will not get gyno from it. If you are really nervous about it you can run Raloxifene on cycle as an insurance policy to protect your breast tissue from estrogen

As you suspect, I think this is a terrible protocol for a cycle. I would strongly encourage you to not follow it

Have you read the link provided below in my signature? It answers a lot of questions about how to put together a first cycle.

P.S. Do not use Clomid during your cycle. It will not help you keep producing. natural testosterone. A SERM will not be able to overcome HPTA shutdown. HCG however will be able to help you keep producing a little natural testnso that your testicles do not atrophy. HCG on cycle at 250iu twice a week is highly encouraged. If you manage your estradiol by using an Aromatase Inhibitor you will not get gyno from it. If you are really nervous about it you can run Raloxifene on cycle as an insurance policy to protect your breast tissue from estrogen

Again thank you for the availability that you have shown me!
So from what I have read on this forum, I will modify the protocol in this way:

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg test enathate per week
*0.5 mg of Arimidex every 3 days
*hCG 250ui x 2 times a week
Weeks 11-12:
*Stop
Weeks 13-17:
*Clomid - 50/50/50/50
*Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
Then I would add in weeks 1-10 of raloxifene, but do not know the dose, and then let me know what you think of a possible addition of Fincar.
Thanks a lot !

why add in ralox unless you have issues?

also, run the AI weeks 1-12, stop 3 days before PCT

why add in ralox unless you have issues?

In my first cycle (test prop 100 mg x 3 days a week and 30 mg of oral Win every day with hCG 250ui x 2 times a week, and 0.5 mg of Arimidex every 3 days) at four weeks I have started to feel the pains nipples, who left after discontinuing hCG, I wanted to know how I should plan my second cycle to not find myself in the same situation as the first!

Back