Summer Stack Critique Good or Bad...

maf1976

Stats:
Age-39
Weight-225lbs
Height-6'0

about a month ago, finshed an intense stack of Dbol,Test Cyp n Deca n gained bout 50lbs, not to mention sum fat 2 go along with my gains, but that was expected. ive been cruising since than at 250mg/wk Test Cyp n have mantained not only my weight, but also my strength gains, which also have increased slightly. im going 2 wait another 2mths n than start a cutting cycle, with hopes to at least trim down to 205-210lbs, but nothing below 200lbs, as too much below that weight n i start looking too thin with my height. i was thinking as follows:

Wks 1-10 Tri-Blend 1cc = (100mg Test Prop,100mg Masteron,100mg Tren Ace)
1cc/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-10 Adex .5mg/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-10 HCG 250IU/E3D (Tue,Fri)
Wks 4-10 Winny 100mg/ED w/Tudca

looks good or bad? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated n if u need any more info on me, ill b more than happy
2 provide. thanx....

Just don't forget about your PCT. 100mg of winny is a lot haha. I didn't like it after trying it for 4 weeks. I'd try to pin EOD, so blood levels will be more stable. if you want to run at the doses you are at rn, then I'd personally do it at .75/cc eod.

I'd def cut down to 195-200lbs. Then recomp and add weight with the cycle your running you can easily put lean mass w/o fat of about 8-13lbs

Ha doesnt need pct he blasts n cruises... 100mg of winny is a lot
What are your goals u wanna go to a show? Cause winny is t going to do much for you it hurts ur joints and doesnt really have anything but TEMP dry looks... Id Switch for anavar or tbol

Unless your prepping for a show and getting bf down very low and wanting to be extremely dry for your show,, I'd drop the winny. Especially with your strength increases,, your just gonna dry out your joints and injure your self, and notice zero gains from the winny

Similar thoughts to others in the thread...I'd skip the winstrol & either pin more oil or run a wetter oral

Most guys would probably suggest anavar and tbol for whatever reason but I'd go with drol

How fat are you? Or better yet, post a picture (blur the face/tattoos etc)

I couldn't imagine what you look like after gaining 50lbs off of a super aromatizing stack like you did, you must be a water buffalo now lol. Drop the winny add more tren thats just my opinion :p

LMFAO...not looking like a water buffalo just yet 49er! as i mentioned b4, i did gain quite a bit of fat during the cycle, hence the massive weight gain. as mentioned above, ive decided to drop the Winny n go with Anavar 80mg/D Wks4-10. dont want the joint discomfort n especially the constant pinning ED of Winny. sounds better guys?

so how does the following look:

Wks 1-10 Tri-Blend 1cc = (100mg Test Prop,100mg Masteron,100mg Tren Ace)
1cc/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-10 Adex .5mg/EOD (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Wks 1-10 HCG 250IU/E3D (Tue,Fri)
Wks 4-10 Anavar 80mg/ED
*2-4gr of Taurine/D
can also get my hands on a tab blend Win-Var 20mg (10mg Var,10mg Winny) how would that combo work?

Back