Sup brahs 18 years old and on a Test prop 100mg eod first cycle log

also this is the first time i have dieted properly and trained properly,

i have been gym on and off for 2 years, messing around just for social really, with shit diet eating what i want.

So you've never actually trained right and you're going straight to gear? I don't know how you can't realize how unbelievably stupid that is.

This guys name is Brah and he really put "sup brahs" in the title...wow. This kid is a character

Hey "Brah" you are stupid for taking gear. The pic of yourself you posted shows you dont know jack shit about dieting and your workouts are shit. Roids are not the answer.

Yes I posted the same thing on uk muscle if you read you will realise I'm not a troll the mod banned me for saying "brah" and called a girl a "Ganga"

I will post a needle in my delt tomorrow to confirm I'm no troll , well you will believe me in 8 weeks when I post am after photo haha

could you guys give me advice on training , also i will post diet in next 30mins.

i think u guys will be shocked because my diet is good.

You cant come in to this forum being disrespectful to experienced members and expect them to help you. If your goal is to be a pro bodybuilder thats one thing but to want to take anabolics at 18 just to gain some size isnt a good idea. Guys here will help you even if they dont agree with you. You give respect you get respect. Btw, we're not dipshits who respond to brah. Most of us here are guys who have already reached our natural plateau and safely gone to the next level.

There's no " wanting to take gear" I have and am taking gear I started 28th jan Im on day 4
Pinned left glute on mon right glute on wed and tomorrow I'm pinning left delt

sup brahs,
6ft 3, 180lbs , 18 years old. 15% bf

currently on day 4 off the cycle doing it for 8 weeks.
injected twice so far left and right glute, doesnt hurt that much bit sore nothing to bad.

adex 0.5mg eod also

Heres a before photo on day 1 and ill upload one every 7 days.

on the other pic thats my goal for first cycle to get to (pic 4)for first cycle build a decent base put on size.

My goal by july is to get to pic 5

You and your skinny queer friends are all gonna die soon enough so keep on pinning...i say double the dose....

The reason everyone is being so hard on you is because kids like you are the reason steroids and pro hormones are made illegal. Setting aside hard work and sacrifice for a quick route, regardless of future side effects. By all means do the cycle and best of luck but when you have ed in your 30s because your endocrine system is screwed up, I hope you remember you told everyone it was worth it.

Yes I posted the same thing on uk muscle if you read you will realise I'm not a troll the mod banned me for saying "brah" and called a girl a "Ganga"

I will post a needle in my delt tomorrow to confirm I'm no troll , well you will believe me in 8 weeks when I post am after photo haha

Do you seriously use the term Brah in real life?
And I guess my next question is...do people take you seriously?

On that note, you are skinny as fuck. Your pic you posted, you look like you have never worked out in your life and your diet is shit. There are females that I see at the gym that have more muscle tone than you.
You clearly have your mind made up, you are a stupid teen know it all douche bag, so why are you even asking us anything?

Oh and last thing, hope you have health insurance, because once your HPTA is fried by the time you reach 24, you will begin a life long testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) where you will have the sex drive of a 90 year old...Brah. So start looking for some insurance quotes now because from what I hear that shit is not cheap.

Back