Super DMZ 3.0 Cycle at 18

HicksJohn21

Need an opinion on this topic, I am 18 weighing only 150 pounds at 5'6. I played linebacker in highschool, I was also part of the track team, and also part of the lifting team at our high school. however while lifting on the team the only supplements I took was a whey protein, creatine, and pre-workout. I just recently purchased Super DMZ 3.0 by ironmaglabs and researched heavily into it before doing so. I know it is a really strong Pro Hormone to start on but had good reviews. For my on cycle support I also purchased Advanced Cycle Support by ironmaglabs. And for my PCT I purchased E-Control 2.0 by ironmaglabs. Is taking this a good idea at 18, and if so should I lower the dosage to 1 capsule a day instead of 2. And is this a good or bad PCT because I am still unsure of this post-cycle. Please let me know what everyone's opinion on this is, and some tips to starting these Pro Hormones.

Last edited:
Need an opinion on this topic, I am 18 weighing only 150 pounds at 5'6. I played linebacker in highschool, I was also part of the track team, and also part of the lifting team at our high school. however while lifting on the team the only supplements I took was a whey protein, creatine, and pre-workout. I just recently purchased Super DMZ 3.0 by ironmaglabs and researched heavily into it before doing so. I know it is a really strong Pro Hormone to start on but had good reviews. For my on cycle support I also purchased Advanced Cycle Support by ironmaglabs. And for my PCT I purchased E-Control 2.0 by ironmaglabs. Is taking this a good idea at 18, and if so should I lower the dosage to 1 capsule a day instead of 2. And is this a good or bad PCT because I am still unsure of this post-cycle. Please let me know what everyone's opinion on this is, and some tips to starting these Pro Hormones.

At 18, this would be a really, really bad move. You might experience short-term gains, but it would actually impede your growth throughout your lifetime.

Furthermore, your testosterone levels right now are probably through the roof. Don't mess with a good thing.

Back