Super stack cutting cycle

VigoBien

Would this be overdoing it?

Stats:
Weight: 190
Height: 6'1
BF%: 12%

Diet 1500 calories a day 250 grams of protein
Weight training heavy 4x a week w/ cardio 5x a week for 30 minutes.

Cycle idea:

Test E/Primo/EQ/ Anavar (var)

weeks 1-6: Test/EQ :600/200 mgs - Anavar (var) : 60 mg
weeks 7-12: Test/EQ/Primo: 100/200/300 - Anavar (var) 60 (stopping on week 8)

Along with this Clen and T3.

Thoughts?

Sounds like problems just waiting to happen. Drop the EQ and get bloodwork at week 12. Just my opinion, health always comes first my friend.

Thanks but what issues would arise from a stack like this? I got the idea from the Anabolics 9th edition book.

I just added in the Anavar (var) idea.

1500 cals a day? Just think that if you were to due that type of diet without the gear... You would lose weight but at some point your body would become adjusted to that cal intake and your body would respond to the cal intake as maintaining the current body weight you would have at that time. That means you would have to drop more cals to lose weight.

Aren't you a little light to be cutting and 1500 calories, good God. I'd shrivel to nothing on that. If I was 6'1 190lbs I'd be focusing on bulking. And this cycle doesn't look good at all to me. It makes no sense with the dosing. EQ and primo should be run longer than 12 wks and those low ass doses won't do shit for you.

You can run a successful cutter with just test/primo or test/var. In fact you can cut with just test. Why do you need so many compounds to maintain your ~167 pounds of LBM. Just adding compounds doesn't ease your kitchen duties :)

All valid points. I think Test/EQ/ Anavar (var) and bump my caloric intake up to 2000 cals especially if Im going to add clen/t3.

Reason why Im picking EQ over Primo is availability. Anyone have strong objections? I feel like a lot of people are not fans of EQ.

So retooling this: weeks 1-12: test/eq: 600/400 mgs

Add Anavar (var) : week 4 at 60 ed

Why not bulk? Im 6.1 at 195 and the lower I can get is 180. Lower then this and I start looking skinny.

I still want to shed like 10-15 lbs of pure fat. Adding 5-10 lbs of muscle would be nice and Im guessing its a function of calories.

Back