Supplement Direct?

charles009

I was thinking of making my on pre and post workout drink. Wanted to buy 10 bag of whey protein, 1000g creatine, 1000g glutamine and some tribulus, maltodextrin, and carbo comblex. The total is about 135.00 It a pretty damn good price. Wanted to know how who bought from them and what did you think of the service. Or did you shop somewhere else with similiar price range.

Thanks.

P.S.
Think small and you will be.

Tribulus is useless and if Im not mistaken the carbo complex is malto.

I read an article on the site abcbodybuilding.com concering this. Its say to combine 50/50 of both types of carbs. I though tribulus was good. I read about it in this forum. Would you think it would be a waste of money. And if you think it is, could you suggest another product. Thank you.

a 50/50 mix of malot and dextrose is a great idea. Tribulus is great if you have trouble 'getting it up', otherwise its useless.

You want to put tribulus in a shake? Dude, that stuff tastes like ground-up cockroaches!

I've only bought creatine and plain protein powder from Supplement Direct. The prices were cheap, the service was good, and the products seemed to be of good quality. But that was several years ago. Who knows if things are still the same today...

Ok. Got no problem gettin it up but I will say it wouldn't hurt. Will it? I have been taking Nutrex lipo 6 and that stuff is instant boner. Its probably the yohimbe. Now you got me thinking. Will taking these particular supplements make you dependable to get a boner? Just wondering. What you think?

They wont effect the ability to achieve erection, its just an erection booster.

Back