Supplement question

temptedv10

I am wanting to cut some more body fat so my muscles can be more exposed but at the same time to help bulk them up and get me stronger alittle quicker

I am traning in MMA so it's going to have to be legal now .....

Whats going to be the best for me for them money

Im 26 years old , 6'4 , 228lbs

legal?...i'd say "extreme thermal shock" by cellucore would be a kick ass thermogenic to supplement a good clean diet.

putting on muscle and letting off fat are two separate programs. you're training for mma, so unless your diet is out of whack you should'nt have to worry about the fat coming off.

imo, i'd say when you let off a good % of extra fat, you'll look good. then the addition of heavy wieghts, more "clean calories" along with creatine and the obvious vit's & min's to your program, your muscles will come out. i'd say a good ProH would help weather cutting or bulking, but i'm afraid it could cause problems if you'll be tested for anabolics bro. hope this helps.

Is e/c/a (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) still legal? If so, that should do you some good.

Also, cardio 2x/day does wonders for many. (like once in the morning and once in the evening)

just type in legal steriodsin google i used to have the adress years ago ..if i find it i will give it to you....THIS IS FOR LEGAL STERIODS....or look in the back of fitness mags...

ok ....well what I am doing is looking for stuff I can buy either at GNC or Over the net ....I read alot on Mucsel Tech and stuff like that ....I want to get rid of this extra body fat bad to expose these muscels I have while I do not need to lose weight at 228lbs I would like to be around 235lbs but the weight added would be muscel , really don't need alot of it becuase it does take more oxygen to run them .

As far as work out goes I am trying to follow the body for life work out if many of you know it and it does not call for cardio 2/x daily 3 times a week is all

I am going to do resaerch on what you guy's have recomended I figured this would be the best spot to ask about stuff like this becuase alot of you have tested this stuff and usually know more than the guy behind the counter at GNC :splat:

ok I bought some Hydroxycut Hardcore which I was told was the best on the market for burning that extra body fat I want to get rid of ....now just got to figure out what to take to help build these muscels ????

i agree

I agree with special k and txlonghorn, the eca is still the best fat burning stack on the planet besides 'cocaine' lol,

as far another performance enhancing supplement, jacked from usp labs or methyl efx from Nutricor would be beneficial without a doubt, i really like methyl efx for strenth and overall performance, but jacked is totally wicked energy too.

Maybe Epistane(prohormone) for some lean dry gains? There is a whole thread on it, I gave it a shot and am starting my 2nd wk.

Back