Supplement Reviews Wanted

Pre workout : Honestly the only one I've tried it N2KTS and I love it. I used to just do a protein shake with espresso and oats. That always gave me energy but nothing like the focus of N2KTS. I can't really compare it to the others though.

Postworkout: Again I normally do a protein shake but with some honey and creatine/Glutamine. Lately I've been using Needtobuildmuscle's Muscle Replenisher. The taste is great. (i've only tried the berry) And it's got everything in it and mixes very easily. Bang for the buck I like this one.

I only run whey protein am and before bed... I also take a multi vitamin and milk thistle.. In th past I have ran weight gainners , creatine and nordiol 19Out of those I feel creatine and nordiol 19 worked the best for me

Last edited:
1) My favorite pre-workout supplement is White Flood by Controlled Labs. I used NO-Explode for a while, but eventually it started making me feel sick. The White Flood is easy my stomach, tastes great (Lemonade does; haven't tried the raspberry yet), and gives me a good boost.

2) My favorite post-workout supp is a whey shake w/ glutamine and BCAA's added. Nothing special. I throw in some carbs too. Maybe oats, some fruit, or some yogurt.

I use dymatize expand for pre work out. i like it. decent energy, no mega crash later and i can still get to sleep. tried no-xplode.. too much caffeine.

post work, i mix cheap whey power( think it might be biox? ) in a blender with some frozen banana pieces, frozen blueberry and bit of peanut butter. sooo good.

pre work out no xplode gives me great pumps and a lot of energy, i normally put a spoonfull in my mouth and wash it back with a cup of water...also use it before work to keep me going all night.

post workout all long as it's whey protein i'm happy.

What is your choice in a pre-workout supplement? Give us your reasons and results.

Noxplode. tried it when i had spare cash. great pumps. never used it when i was on gear.

I hated that nanovapor from muscletech. shit tasted awful and gave me heart palpitations. fuck that shit, don't get it.

2) What is your choice in a post-workout supplement? Give us your reasons and reviews.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Post workout would be any protein that's cheap whey isolate or hydrolysate.
i liked myozene but i stick to basic protein.

I really liked celltech but not willing to pay for it.
Generic creatine monohydrate is good enough for me

Last edited:
Prework out I have used No explode, jacked 3d, someother shit and didn't really care for any of them. Coffee works for me just fine.

Post workout, I use ON half 100% whey and other half ON Pro complex with creatine and dextrose.

1. Pre Workout
I prefer NO Explode. All other nitric Oxide products don't work the same for me. It reacts with me almost instantly so I pretty much drink it as i start to workout and thru the first few exercises.

Just started the GHenerate before my workout...Can't tell anything different really (been 2 weeks or so)

2. Post Workout
CELLMASS-(GRAPE)
Can't tell much but i believe in Creatine.
PROTEIN Shake-Champion brand
Best tasting shake i have to mix.

Daily i take FISH OIL, Vit D, Vit C, MultiVIT, Zinc

myofusion tastes GREAT.
I love Palo Alto Labs ATP tabs(sublingual), this stuff works better than sizeOn/Green Mag)
Cordygen 5 is good for endurance
Novadex xt was good too.

Pre-Workout - SuperPump250... IMO it compares to DBol in regards to the pump. I also really like Spike by BioTest. I like the clean caffeine rush that I get and for some reason I feel like it always lasts just long enough for me.

Post-Workout - Any Whey protein I can get for really cheap... Right now I'm using GNC's Whey Protein Complex because I picked it up for 75% off the regular price plus another 20% off for Gold Card Week... Worked out that I got 5lbs of it for $8. I'm also pretty partial to getting some food in my system as well. I think all to many people undervalue the importance of getting calories in however possible.

T-911 is an awesome preworkout supp, srs. Oh gots to Green Mag for creatine by Controlled Labs.

I have been using the cheap 10 buck a bottle body Fortress NO for preworkout for a few months and it works well and is easily found at walmart. The Lipo Protein from LG is a hell of a deal at 30 bucks for 5lbs and is a quality product.

Protein:
Most Whey proteins taste like shit as far as I'm concerned. I've tried a ton of them, and lately I don't mind paying a little extra to enjoy what I'm eating. To date, I found that Cytosport's MuscleMilk, has the best damn flavors (Cake Batter.... reminds me of raiding Mom's cake mix bowl)... even when mixed with water. I usually had to mix my proteins with milk just to choke them down... and maybe I'm just a pussy...LOL! MuscleMilk and Water I found real tasty, and easy to drink with water.. making it easier to drink one at work prior to my workouts.... a bit more expensive though! I think I pay $45.00 Canadian for 16 Servings. Anyone know of a product that tastes just as good, but cheaper with more servings?

I also despise using anything by MUscleTech... but thier Cell Tech is friggin awesome! Their protein powders and bars (espcially Nitro Tech) gave me explosive Diarhea... had to stop eating them!

Have also tried the Nutrabolics Hemodrene, Hemotropin, and Hemotest.... wasn't pleased! I still use thier multi vitamins... vitabolic I think... only cause I got a pile of it for a good discount price.

I liked jack3d preworkout with 1 tsp of AAKG (bulk) and creatine. As for post workout I love all the whey protein's cinnamon bun flavor with tsp's of creatine, leucine, and taurine. For breakfast and carbs before workout I love a cup of instant oatmeal with a scoop of protein sometimes throwoing in pslin 15 mins prior for carb loading properties.

I've already posted here, but I just want to reiterate how good Controlled Lab's White Flood is. I love NO-Explode, but White Flood is BETTER!!! It's easy on the stomach, which is different than all other pre-wo NO/Caffiene drinks I've tried. And I believe it's slightly cheaper than NO-Explode, too. Massnutrition.com has 50 servings for $33. Try it out!!!

pre workout: a lil coffee, asprin and some nano vapor, jacked 3d..no explodes a lil over rated i believe. would like to try super pump 250 if any know about it.

Back