supplements while on AAS

medalla

Gettin Big
I know it's a pretty good idea to use creatine (ethyl ester preffered) while on gear, from what I've read, but I haven't read anybody dicussing the use of nitric oxide.

I'm currently on a test, deca, d-bol cycle three weeks in having some really good results so far, but I was thinking of adding creatine and nitric oxide on top to go even further.

I just wanted some input if it's a good idea to add nitric oxide while on a cycle? I've used nitric oxide before alone and had some good results.

Thanks, medalla

medalla said:
I just wanted some input if it's a good idea to add nitric oxide while on a cycle?

Sure, there's no real reason not to. If you want to and have had good results with it go ahead.

medalla said:
I know it's a pretty good idea to use creatine (ethyl ester preffered) while on gear, from what I've read, but I haven't read anybody dicussing the use of nitric oxide.

I'm currently on a test, deca, d-bol cycle three weeks in having some really good results so far, but I was thinking of adding creatine and nitric oxide on top to go even further.

I just wanted some input if it's a good idea to add nitric oxide while on a cycle? I've used nitric oxide before alone and had some good results.

Thanks, medalla
I know alot of bodybuilders that do and they have great results.

medalla said:

Thanks, medalla

haha, yeah why not...there are many fuckers that blame their "gains" (20lbs monthly) on whey,creatine, NO products.

I thkn you will get more out of any OTC suppl while on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) vs. not.

I have used endothil, all the multi's, glucosamine, gluatamine, of course protien. Injest whatever you can afford.

Back