Sus, Deca and D-bol cycle?

Shawn300z

Get big
I am currently on accutane so I wont be using any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) unitll thats completely done and over with.. (which is about 3 months)

But.. I was thinking of doing this..

1ml/sust/ week

1ml/deca/week

30mg/dbol/day.

I am worried about the "deca-dick".. as I have done both Sustanon (sust) and dbol before with Great results.. This will be my first time doing the Deca though..

What are the main sides that Deca give?

Is that a "good" cycle? My offcycle before this will be about 7 months completely "sober" of AAS.

Thanks alot!

wow so pretty much you're planning on doing a completely useless cycle that is going to do just about nothing for you...

what is your cycle experience, if any. your age and stats.. height weight lifting exp.. etc etc

crushershockey said:
wow so pretty much you're planning on doing a completely useless cycle that is going to do just about nothing for you...

what is your cycle experience, if any. your age and stats.. height weight lifting exp.. etc etc
I wouldnt say its a completely useless cycle...however it could be alot better.
I think 500mg weeks of Sustanon (sust) with 30mg dbol per day would work better.

carolinacrackah said:
I wouldnt say its a completely useless cycle...however it could be alot better.
I think 500mg weeks of Sustanon (sust) with 30mg dbol per day would work better.

it'll do somethin but not a lot you're right... Sustanon (sust) SHOULD be used atleast MWF for shots... 750mg/week... if he's going to do one shot a week he should be using test cypionate or enanthate... just makes more sense which most will agree with me on... why use something with prop in it if you're not injecting frequently to get the full use of it? waste of money in my eyes..

crushershockey said:

This is my 3rd cycle..

I have done

1ml/sust/week (and actually gained pretty good ~18lbs) for 10 weeks.

2nd cycle was

1ml/sust/week and 30mg dbol/day. (gained a solid 20lbs but didn't lift as frequently/hard as first cycle) ended up losing quite a bit due to an injury.

One of my lifting buddies is doing 1ml/sust,1ml deca per week. He is on his 4th week and has gained almost 25lbs..

I have been lifting for about 6 years..

max flat bench 325, one rep. I am 5'8-9", 23 yrs old with around 8-9% bf.

I actualy liked the Sustanon (sust), even though it was 1ml week.. I got good gains.

What about "limp dick" with Deca? Would the Sustanon (sust) be alright to keep that from happening because I know most run deca with Test.

thanks alot for the info guys!

DirkMoneyshot said:
I'm going to say your advice is a complete waste----

Shawn300z you will be just fine

What should I do to combat "limp dick" from deca?

I definitely cannot have that happening. lol

lol hey SHAWN300Z good luck but i really dont think you will see the results you really want by the dosages you have mentioned

When did 720 mg of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week not provide the results you wanted!!!!

Hell when i started out 250 mg of test / week was recommened or 200 mg Deca and 20 mg Dianabol

Crazy what you kids think

crushershockey said:
it'll do somethin but not a lot you're right... sust SHOULD be used atleast MWF for shots... 750mg/week... if he's going to do one shot a week he should be using test cypionate or enanthate... just makes more sense which most will agree with me on... why use something with prop in it if you're not injecting frequently to get the full use of it? waste of money in my eyes..

wow at least u KINDA told him why "u hate his cycle" and u left out that "its retarded"!!!....just foolin, but tell him why u dont like it and why something else might be better :shoot2:

I am assuming that the sus is 250mg per and deca is 200mg per? Not a ton of gear, but I don't think it is a waste...I personally would bump it a bit or at least inject like every 4th or 5th day, but I bet you see gains if you lift hard and eat well.

bracco01 said:
wow at least u KINDA told him why "u hate his cycle" and u left out that "its retarded"!!!....just foolin, but tell him why u dont like it and why something else might be better :shoot2:

well like i said... sust is best used injecting monday, wednesday and friday or every other day because of the short esters in it... i find it to be a big waste if you're only shooting sust once a week because you're not getting what you fully should be out of the cycle... which is why he should be using test enanthate or cypionate... it just makes more sense, does it not? also using deca at a low dose isn't really going to do a lot, because do you not need atleast 300mg/week of deca for it to do what you want it to do?? the dbol is good with 30mg/day... but the rest of the cycle is lacking in my eyes... this is what i think he should do...
(he didn't give a length of the cycle so since it's a low dose i'll estimate he's going 20 weeks)

1-20 test cyp or enan 300-350mg/week
1-19 deca 300mg/week
1-5 dbol 30mg ed
19-23 dbol 30mg ed
23-27 post cycle therapy (pct)

this just seems better to me, you'll be getting more out of the cycle rather than wasting the short esters in the Sustanon (sust), why not just use a long ester where you will be getting full use of it??? that is my point that i'm trying to get across... but to each their own

I agree that enanthate and cyp would be better choices used once a week but there is nothing wrong with 1 ml of sust (hell this is all anyone use to advise and people grew just fine).

Where does it say you need 300 mg / week of deca to see anything? Any amount will increase androgen and nitrogen levels to positive areas. Thats all you need

DirkMoneyshot said:
I agree that enanthate and cyp would be better choices used once a week but there is nothing wrong with 1 ml of sust (hell this is all anyone use to advise and people grew just fine).

Where does it say you need 300 mg / week of deca to see anything? Any amount will increase androgen and nitrogen levels to positive areas. Thats all you need

this is right, i did deca on my first, and in lower levels than u think ( i know its not right) and grew plenty ( and could still fuk by the way).... i promise if i did 350 of sust a week +100 of deca i would see big time results!!!!!!

Back