sus250

anything,abombs,dbol,deca,eq,what ever u want to run with it.IMO Sustanon (sust) should be shot eod

Welcome to Steroidology !!

What are your stats; age, height, weight, lifting experience, cycle history, goals, etc.

That will help us in helping you.

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to Steroidology !!

What are your stats; age, height, weight, lifting experience, cycle history, goals, etc.

That will help us in helping you.

didnt notice your post count,welcome

you dont need to shoot Sustanon (sust) eod. Sustanon (sust) was designed to give even blood leves over 3 wks. so 2x a wk should be sufficient. why dont you add EQ? it will make you hungry as MF so u will be more likely to grow.

To get the max out of Sustanon (sust) it should be shot EOD, stack it with dbol at 35mg a day for 4 weeks. Maybe some deca.

I'm not trying to be argumentative because i am not sure...How do you keep even blood levels at twice per week, if there is a short action Propionate esther in the sus blend???

Brett_Weir said:
I'm not trying to be argumentative because i am not sure...How do you keep even blood levels at twice per week, if there is a short action Propionate esther in the sus blend???

You guys seems to forget that all Sustanon (sust) esters release the same drug - , testosterone, into the bloodstream.

Also, all test esters start releasing test immediately...

The following is a post by Andy13 about this:

Andy13:

The model of sustanon compared to esters of various other half lives shows that sustanon is much, much, more like a single ester testosterone than you might think. I too believed that blood levels would be more difficult to control, compared to TE for instance.. until I plotted this..

I think there is A LOT of misconception about sustanon. There is an infamous thread that has been claimed by more different authors than I can count. I'm not talking about paraphrasing either. This gets cut-n-pasted, word for fucking word, and the sad part is that is it ridiculously erroneous and misleading. It's pretty much entirely shyte except for the few instances where universal, 'impossible-to-fuck-up no-matter-what' type of 'good' information such as "inject more frequently" is given.. But even then, it is buried in so much illogical garbage that the principles are skewed. I hate this post.

This is a huge reason why many BBers do not understand the concept of the ester. I'm not talking about knowing "longer ester= longer half life, shorter ester= faster acting. Knowledge of (only) this trivial information is dangerous. I remember when I first learned about esters and had only this understanding.. I thought I knew everything there was to know. It turns out that this isn't even the half of it.

Back to my rant about this infamous sustanon post, the author clearly does not understand how esters work. The common misconception that I (and probably many others) had once is that in sustanon, the prop releases first, and then the phenyl prop, followed by the longer esters (but later). After all, the longer esters don't kick in until week 3 or so, right? Nothing say's "I have no fucking clue about esters" quite like the latter statement..

This fundamental lack of understanding is something I feel is important, and I have made it my life-long goal to take the time and try and explain this (100's of times) to those who have been misinformed. A good many of them don't give a shit. They want the bottom line, after all, who gives a shit about esters during their 10-month winter hiatus from the gym? I can certainly appreciate that... Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) mentoring isn't for everyone and everyone shouldn't do it.. The problem is that it is usually these dudes (who care only to know where to stick the pin) that are the first one's to regurgitate the shit they heard yesterday, thus doing their part to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance…

Next time, I’ll tell you how I really feel about the idiots in this sport who litter the boards with filth and plagiarized garbage..

Andy

Thats pretty good especially the ten months time out of the gym part.....I clearly said i dunno and i don't........I do know that when i use Propionate (Viromones).....There is a distinct difference than a long acting Cypionate......This is from my experience and not something i read or heard.....So, i was asking because i don't know.....

prop is only the fastest estr. so you will feel that first. but the other esters are designed to kick in just as the ones before it start to fade out. so this should lead to a continuous release of testosterone at a more or less even rate.

welcome big nick

as for stacking

eq,deca,dbol,

a good dbol,eq,sus cycle would be good

true thanks a lot i. im 5'11" 184lbs. ive only done some dbols and i want to get big and bulky and then after this cycle i want to get cut up

big nick said:
true thanks a lot i. im 5'11" 184lbs. ive only done some dbols and i want to get big and bulky and then after this cycle i want to get cut up

Just out of curiosity....how old are you bro ??

Back