sus500

stupidman

hi
on some other boards they are crazy about sus500 a prohormone , banned soon.
does somevody know it is worth taking for somebody like me who takes usually as. ?

This is a ridiculous thread. I don't know whether or not your talking about injectable sustanon, or some bogus PH. My guess is your talking about PH's, in which case I wouldn't fuck around with them unless you've got some knowledge which I doubt either of ya'll have. Be patient.

No you idiots I have a friend who takes it and now its banned from the internet and wanted to know where i can find it at its SUS 500 and its in a pill form could you please tell me something thats like it if its not available?

listen bro-this thread was posted by someone with 14osts-yet it was made in like 2006...... and then when you didnt get an answer here in 2 seconds you ran to someone else thread and tried jacking it.......no one gives a shit about your products here.......we use the sponsors on this board......if they dont have it......then no we dont know where to get it.

No you idiots I have a friend who takes it and now its banned from the internet and wanted to know where i can find it at its SUS 500 and its in a pill form could you please tell me something thats like it if its not available?

its banned..its impossible to get ..stop working out and start playing golf

d206a4047492de96203782979f59c9d6.jpg

Back