Sust 250 every 5th day

Sure,,,,for my first cycle. Had great gains. It works out to 350mg's a week. If this is your first cycle, that will be plenty. Just eat large and train hard.

used up to 6 karatch's (don't start flaming it works) a week before. very painfull but train hard eat right and not sure what eles your doing.

But 2 amps a week cool if you can grow on that.

It `s exactly what i am doing right now , i plan on keeping it up at least for 20 weeks , i was panning 50 weeks but 20 will be enough for me . I noticed the scale isnt moving much but i like the way i look right now , vascularity is amazing at this point ( week 8 ) :eyes:

A-rod said:
It `s exactly what i am doing right now , i plan on keeping it up at least for 20 weeks , i was panning 50 weeks but 20 will be enough for me . I noticed the scale isnt moving much but i like the way i look right now , vascularity is amazing at this point ( week 8 ) :eyes:

Bro if you are in the 8th week and havn't put on any weight, somethings wrong. You probably aren't eating enough.

that was my first Sustanon (sust) cycle 1amp every 5 days for 8 weeks along with deca.

Loved it

Slayer said:
Sure,,,,for my first cycle. Had great gains. It works out to 350mg's a week. If this is your first cycle, that will be plenty. Just eat large and train hard.

It would be my second.

First was d-bol @ 30mg 6wk Deca @ 400mg 1-10

Grew like a weed.

Back