Sust/Deca/Dbol..Domination Time Cycle 2

You might want to split your dbol into a few doses so that your levels aren't up and down. i think the half life is 6-8 hours.

I did that my first cycle. I figured this time around I would try the 30mg all at once. I notice nothing different quite honestly. In fact, I felt slightly more sluggish when I split the doses throughout the day. Thanks for the suggestion however! I'm sure either way will yield great results

i was thinking
dbol week 1-12 30mg
deca week 1-8 1ml
sust week 1-10
pregnyl week 9-15
clomid after that for 25 days 50mg

I'll be honest, that's horrible. You need to do a little more research on this. If it's your first cycle, you're going to want to stick to test only and MAYBE dbol.. which should only be ran the first 4 weeks or so of a test cycle. Throw up a thread in the general discussion section and you'll get tons of tips and info. But my suggestion remains to stick to test only, 12 weeks @ 500mg/week.

Day 25 - Thursday 11/18/10

Weight: 200.5 lbs. :D

30mg dbol

Weighed in this morning at 200.5 lbs!! whoooo .. that's ten pounds so far and the heaviest i've ever been. Pretty stoked about this. I think the test is starting to kick in. Pumps are ridiculous. Had a good workout today..felt exhausted and had to hurry it up since I have work, but it was a solid workout. Looking forward to hammering chest and triceps tomorrow.

Day 25 - Thursday 11/18/10

Weight: 200.5 lbs. :D

30mg dbol

Weighed in this morning at 200.5 lbs!! whoooo .. that's ten pounds so far and the heaviest i've ever been. Pretty stoked about this. I think the test is starting to kick in. Pumps are ridiculous. Had a good workout today..felt exhausted and had to hurry it up since I have work, but it was a solid workout. Looking forward to hammering chest and triceps tomorrow.

Gotta feel awesome to hit that 200 mark..Shit i'v been working for that goal for 5 years now hah..good job bro!

Gotta feel awesome to hit that 200 mark..Shit i'v been working for that goal for 5 years now hah..good job bro!

thanks my man.. i was definitely excited when i saw the 200 mark haha. only thing that sucks is that im FAR from lean. if i was lean at this weight, id look pretty damn good! im only 5'9-5'10. im gonna cut down after this cycle.. definitely not looking forward to it

thanks my man.. i was definitely excited when i saw the 200 mark haha. only thing that sucks is that im FAR from lean. if i was lean at this weight, id look pretty damn good! im only 5'9-5'10. im gonna cut down after this cycle.. definitely not looking forward to it

Damn dude! - 200 must look good on that frame! Grats! Do your cardio on cycle and you won't have too much BF to cut later.

Damn dude! - 200 must look good on that frame! Grats! Do your cardio on cycle and you won't have too much BF to cut later.

thanks my man!! to clarify things, i'm not a fat piece of shit haha.. i read my comment and i bet some people are thinkin "damn this fat piece of shit". im going to start implementing some cardio so the transition won't be so hard when i start my cut after this cycle

im not sure what my bf% is but i'm not super lean, nor am i fat. i've always had a big frame growing up.. broad shoulders, big legs, etc.. its just how im built. i'll try to get a couple pics just so you guys can get a general idea. i appreciate the kind words!! :beertoast

Day 26 - Friday 11/19/10

Weight: 200 lbs.

30mg dbol
12.5mg aromasin
250mg sust
200mg deca
250iu hcg

Had a long busy day at work yesterday. Had a hard time getting in my meals. I hammered down a ton of protein, cottage cheese, and rice as soon as i got home.

As for today, I had a chest/triceps workout. Was able to increase flat bench by a couple reps and hammered out an extra set for shits n giggles. Felt pumped. Solid workout overall!!

Well, here's a pic. Don't hate on the quality. I'll take more.

1fy2it.png

Hey man im about to start this cycle some what base my cycle on yours. This is what i have. Can you give me a suggenstion of when i should take them and how much for a 12 week cycle. I bought this as a bulking cycle from a friend and im not sure when i should take what i have an idea but want sugestions.

1200mg of deca
2500mg of dbol
3000mg of test
pregnyl 5000
2500mg of clomid

Not to be a dick, but you'll get a lot more responses and help if you start your own thread.

Tommy, it sounds like you're enjoying yourself and are getting good results. Keep it up, Man!

Day 29 - Monday 11/22/10

Weight: 201 lbs.

30mg dbol
12.5mg aromasin
250mg sust
200mg deca
250iu hcg

I originally said I was only going to run the dbol for the first four weeks, but I have a little left to last through this week, so I might as well use it.

Worked bis and back today. Killer workout. Was sweating like an animal and felt strong. After each exercise I felt fatigued and exhausted, but once I got weights in my hands, I was unstoppable. Great bicep pump and back feels solid. Strength is still going up. I'm starting to feel a little bloated at times and I can tell I'm holding on to some water. All in all, everything is going according to plan!!

I will provide a week 4 recap either later this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Week 4 Recap: 11/16/10 - 11/22/10

Weight
Start......191 lbs.
Week 1...192 lbs.
Week 2...195 lbs.
Week 3...197 lbs.
Week 4...200 lbs.

Recap
Weight is going up which is a good sign. Diet is pretty solid. Strength is definitely on the rise. I'm able to increase reps/weight almost every time I go into the gym. It's nothing significant, but a good sign. I'm definitely feeling A LOT more aggressive than usual. Little things are really stressing me out and getting me pissed off. On the same hand, the aggression is probably helping me in the gym.

Last edited:
Day 30 - Tuesday 11/23/10

30mg dbol

Today was ches/tris. Felt strong throughout, especially in the beginning. Was able to knock out a couple more reps on the flat BB bench as well as incline DB press. Felt pretty good!! Definitely sweating more than normal.

Last edited:
Day 31 - Wednessday 11/24/10

Weight: 199 lbs.

30mg dbol
12.5mg aromasin
250mg sust

Woke up today feeling real congested and achey. Had a sore throat and just felt fatigued. Took this morning off from the gym and just relaxed. I have to head to work in a bit. I'll hit the gym tomorrow morning assuming I'm feeling back to 100%.

Day 32 - Thursday 11/25/10

Weight: ??? lbs.

30mg dbol

Got very little sleep and woke up today feeling worse than yesterday. Needless to say, I made a cup of theraflu (hot tea sorta medicine) which tastes like shit and I chugged it. I pushed myself to the gym and got in a decent shoulder/ab workout. Nothing great, but its better than nothing. I'm ready to demolish some turkey and lots of other good eats. Hopefully it'll help pack on a couple pounds.

Day 34 - Saturday 11/27/10

30mg dbol

Nothing new to report. This cold has been kicking my ass. I'm finally starting to feel better as of today. I'm exhausted, but I'm going to try to make it to the gym this afternoon. I'll be stopping the dbol this upcoming week.

Week 5 Recap: 11/22/10 - 11/29/10

Weight
Start......191 lbs.
Week 1...192 lbs.
Week 2...195 lbs.
Week 3...197 lbs.
Week 4...200 lbs.
Week 5...201 lbs.

Recap
Was fighting a cold for quite a few days. Diet was off and training wasn't 100%.

I'll just be doing weekly updates from now on. If anyone has any questions, they can post them here and I'll answer.

Diet is back on track. Skin is more oily and if it wasn't for my acne face/body wash, I'd probably be breaking out all over. Thankfully, this stuff is keeping it under control. Strength is up. Size is up. I feel great in the gym. I'm currently in week 6 and everything is good!!

Oh yeah, when I left the gym yesterday, I was 204.5 lbs.!! Of course this was after drinking water and breakfast, so my true weight is probably around 202-203 at the moment.

Week 6 Recap: 11/30/10 - 12/7/10

Weight
Start......191 lbs.
Week 1...192 lbs.
Week 2...195 lbs.
Week 3...197 lbs.
Week 4...200 lbs.
Week 5...201 lbs.
Week 6...202 lbs.

Recap
My scale is a POS. I don't even know if it's right anymore. I gotta change the batteries or get a new one. I know my weight isn't screaming "big gains" but i feel much bigger and swole as ever. Strength is always on the rise and I feel awesome.

I think the deca is kicking in. Here are my reasons.

1. I suffered a lower back injury back in June due to lifting. A slightly bulging disc which is impinging the sciatic nerve. As a result, I've had sciatica in my right leg since. At the time of the injury, I was taking ibuprofen like crazy. As months passed, I slowly lowered my dose. About a week ago, I started to feel less and less pain. I'm down to two ibuprofen a day and I feel pretty awesome!

2. I'm getting KILLER back/ab pumps. Absolutely debilitating. I can't walk, talk, or breath. It's crazy

Anyhow, strength is on the rise. I'm setting new PR's almost every time I step into the gym. People are complimenting me on my size outside the gym. A guy the other day at the store asked if I'm a bodybuilder. Mind you, I'm not HUGE...heck, I don't even think I'm big. Anyhow, people are noticing which is great to see.

Week 6 Recap: 11/30/10 - 12/7/10

Weight
Start......191 lbs.
Week 1...192 lbs.
Week 2...195 lbs.
Week 3...197 lbs.
Week 4...200 lbs.
Week 5...201 lbs.
Week 6...202 lbs.

Recap
My scale is a POS. I don't even know if it's right anymore. I gotta change the batteries or get a new one. I know my weight isn't screaming "big gains" but i feel much bigger and swole as ever. Strength is always on the rise and I feel awesome.

I think the deca is kicking in. Here are my reasons.

1. I suffered a lower back injury back in June due to lifting. A slightly bulging disc which is impinging the sciatic nerve. As a result, I've had sciatica in my right leg since. At the time of the injury, I was taking ibuprofen like crazy. As months passed, I slowly lowered my dose. About a week ago, I started to feel less and less pain. I'm down to two ibuprofen a day and I feel pretty awesome!

2. I'm getting KILLER back/ab pumps. Absolutely debilitating. I can't walk, talk, or breath. It's crazy

Anyhow, strength is on the rise. I'm setting new PR's almost every time I step into the gym. People are complimenting me on my size outside the gym. A guy the other day at the store asked if I'm a bodybuilder. Mind you, I'm not HUGE...heck, I don't even think I'm big. Anyhow, people are noticing which is great to see.

Nice gains, bro! great that you are feeling strong. hope the back/ab pumps don't stop you from doing your sets. If so try to stretch out or alternate abs and back - then the blood should be moving from one big muscle to another. i used to be scared by those, thinking i was hurting my back, but a pro explained that it's just all the blood pumping into the muscle - good shit!

love the comment abut the guy in the store too - that happened to me last week. Checker asked how long i had been working out - and i was wearing a loose big t-shirt! hahahaha - felt great. and he was a young dude about 25! hahahaha

keep up the intensity bro!

Nice gains, bro! great that you are feeling strong. hope the back/ab pumps don't stop you from doing your sets. If so try to stretch out or alternate abs and back - then the blood should be moving from one big muscle to another. i used to be scared by those, thinking i was hurting my back, but a pro explained that it's just all the blood pumping into the muscle - good shit!

love the comment abut the guy in the store too - that happened to me last week. Checker asked how long i had been working out - and i was wearing a loose big t-shirt! hahahaha - felt great. and he was a young dude about 25! hahahaha

keep up the intensity bro!

Thanks for the positive feedback and advice my man! The pumps/cramps or whatever you want to call it scared the shit outta me. I'm going to increase my water intake in the mornings (when I work out) and throw in some taurine.

It's always good getting compliments. Last week at a club, my buddy who hasn't seen me in a few months said, "holy shit dude you could bounce here..you're huge. I don't remember you being this big." And another buddy who hasn't seen me in a couple months was mentioning my size to his friends. It's good getting the recognition.

The only downside (if there is a downside) to gaining size and getting "big" is trying to convince women that I'm not a typical meathead. I'm young (23 years old) and single. I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm a smart dude, going to grad school shortly, but when I go out and meet girls, half the time they just think I'm some roided out meathead without a brain.

Needless to say, it's a good problem to have! I'm looking forward to each and every day!

Back