Sust Make U Tired

bbonds

its about a week after my last pin.All i want to do is sleep.its been like that almost the entire cycle.is this normal.if so how long until im off will it go away.please help...........

While i was on my Sustanon (sust) cycle i was energized, not just in the gym, but in my day in general.

I doubt its the Sustanon (sust) to blame, maybe you have a poor diet/vitamin intake. Im no nutrition guru but ALOT of people have low levels of B12, one of its side effects is feeling sleepy, tired and lazy all day.

i never had any problems when i was "on" the sust! always felt great! post-cycle while my natural hormones caught up i was a little sluggish, but it will pass.

get your blood work done see what that tells you. Maybe your rb cell count is down, iron low? That was my problem when I went off last time.

you're not alone- i associate this tired feeling with highly androgenic stuff like tren especially i.e. great energy crash in the afternoons (though more energy in the gym).

sust kinda made me tired too. just picked up some injectable b12 and i was gtg. energy went throught the roof.

sust and test e makes me a machine in the gym so much energy but the second i sit down in the afternoon or evening im a mess almost feel ill were i feel so tired! just walk round like a zombie! getting up in the morning aint to easy either

really?wow, i must be the exception here....i felt awesome the entire time on sust......even for the next few weeks after the last injection! never any "sust flu" either! then, a few weeks later, i kinda crashed a little, perhaps due to still pushing myself in the weightroom?

never get test flu either just the tiredness! and very lathargic sometimes my whole body jus feels numb were im so tired! workouts are killer tho love it!!

Back