Sust/Tren cycle question???

dmb88

This is my first sust/Tren cycle and my only question is can load both sust and Tren together and pin once or am is it better to split the 2 into 2 shots? Beings it's my first cycle together, I'm only doin 500mg sust and 400mg Tren a week... May be a dumb question but I just wanna make I'm ok to pin once rather than twice

Well you should be pinning at least twice a week but yes you can draw test and tren into same syringe.

What's you cycle history? First time with Tren? Or first time Tren with Sust? Stats? Typically wouldn't have even replied without your stats but oh well... Age/diet/cycle history/years lifting???

What's you cycle history? First time with Tren? Or first time Tren with Sust? Stats? Typically wouldn't have even replied without your stats but oh well... Age/diet/cycle history/years lifting???

Dude he had a simple question. Doesn't need to tell his life story just for a pin question.

What tren ester are u running? Sust could honestly be pinned eod. If u got tren ace, that needs pinned eod too.

Dude he had a simple question. Doesn't need to tell his life story just for a pin question.

Try again. I asked relevant questions to give relevant advice. Maybe you should mind your own business if you aren't going to contribute to the thread. Cya.

My 3rd cycle... Both prior cycles were test cyp and Anavar with Adex and hcg on cycle followed with clom and nolva pct... This will be my first experience with both period... I'm 26, 195lbs at about 12-13% bf as of last Friday... I've been lifting about 8 yrs now... I'm on week 10 of my cuttin diet

Last edited:
Ok, since sust is test I wouldn't worry too much bout it being a first run, ideally would run prop, Or cyp IMO but it'll be fine. I hope you're running Tren Ace being it's your first time. Personally I would advise you to run 1-2 more cycles before trying the Tren but if you think you're ready go for it I guess. Just make sure you're educated and prepared to jump off if you can't handle it. Your diet is vague, I hope it's in check to optimize your results man. Cutting diet to you may be different than it is to me, or 3J or Tbone or Bigkit, etc.... Diet is 80%+ of your results... Good luck

Ok, since sust is test I wouldn't worry too much bout it being a first run, ideally would run prop, Or cyp IMO but it'll be fine. I hope you're running Tren Ace being it's your first time. Personally I would advise you to run 1-2 more cycles before trying the Tren but if you think you're ready go for it I guess. Just make sure you're educated and prepared to jump off if you can't handle it. Your diet is vague, I hope it's in check to optimize your results man. Cutting diet to you may be different than it is to me, or 3J or Tbone or Bigkit, etc.... Diet is 80%+ of your results... Good luck

It is indeed Tren ace... And beings it is my first time with it, that's why I went ace due to if I can't handke it like you said, I can jump off and it be out quick due to 3 day half life... I've got my diet In check... I've been dieting for 4 yrs now... I know Tren isn't for the faint of heart or for beignets which I consider myself but after researching, it's everything I'm lookin for in a cycle... I didn't like how cyp held so much water weight and Var wasn't what I had hoped or expected it to be... I didn't notice the cuttin factor of the var quiet as much as I thought I would... I know my body and what I can do with my diet and 90% of my physique on those cycles were from my diet and cyp not much from the var... Tren was the league above it so I wanted to try it out

It is indeed Tren ace... And beings it is my first time with it, that's why I went ace due to if I can't handke it like you said, I can jump off and it be out quick due to 3 day half life... I've got my diet In check... I've been dieting for 4 yrs now... I know Tren isn't for the faint of heart or for beignets which I consider myself but after researching, it's everything I'm lookin for in a cycle... I didn't like how cyp held so much water weight and Var wasn't what I had hoped or expected it to be... I didn't notice the cuttin factor of the var quiet as much as I thought I would... I know my body and what I can do with my diet and 90% of my physique on those cycles were from my diet and cyp not much from the var... Tren was the league above it so I wanted to try it out

AI will help with the water weight. Test is test, if you held it on Cyp you'll hold it on Sust. Most likely. I hold less water on Prop than I do the others but still gonna have water retention.

Back