SUSTAN250 for first cycle????

go for it! Do a 14 weeker 500mg a week for 14 weeks. Shoot either 2X a week mon and thurs or you could use the short acting esters in the Sustanon (sust) to your advantage and shoot 2 amps 4X a week 1/2 an amp/1/2 cc every 2 days.........Mon wed, fri sun tue thur sat etc. This way the prop in the Sustanon (sust) will " kick in your cycle a bit quicker. Just my 2 ccs.
You should probably keep it KISS keep it simple and stupid and shoot 1 amp 2X a week since it is your first cycle and you may need to get use to the needles.

gymlion77 said:
go for it! Do a 14 weeker 500mg a week for 14 weeks. Shoot either 2X a week mon and thurs or you could use the short acting esters in the Sustanon (sust) to your advantage and shoot 2 amps 4X a week 1/2 an amp/1/2 cc every 2 days.........Mon wed, fri sun tue thur sat etc. This way the prop in the Sustanon (sust) will " kick in your cycle a bit quicker. Just my 2 ccs.
You should probably keep it KISS keep it simple and stupid and shoot 1 amp 2X a week since it is your first cycle and you may need to get use to the needles.

I like 4 times a week. But then again not everone is mentel and likes to shoot up EOD.

Mental?! Nahh i'm sure most ppl on this board agree that waiting for the next shot is like waiting the night before christmas. Better actually instead of a new videogame or action figure you get HUGE. :insane2:

Furix said:
Mental?! Nahh i'm sure most ppl on this board agree that waiting for the next shot is like waiting the night before christmas. Better actually instead of a new videogame or action figure you get HUGE. :insane2:

lol

Back