sustanon 250 Fake or Not

Sorry bro, These are FAKE.
You can see it on the letters on amp and the green color is wrong....

cowboyboats said:
that particular brand os sustanon 250 has yellow lettering with a white band

he has a pic of fake nile sus. the sus you are talking about is karachi sus.here is a pic of karachi"s

that look real to me. its suppose to have green lettering for niles but then again all sustonon are fake. that doesnt mean theres no test in it.

do you trust your source?
does the source use the same stuff their selling you?
i personaly dont like amps just my 0.02

juced_porkchop said:
yo mine look like that there in green but mine have a white line on neck!?!? mine are real i think?? no?!?!?

Load up 500mg and shoot it, you'll know in a couple of days if it's real or not.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but what do you think about these photographs, of Sust 250 Organon by Karachi amps ?
As Organon was recently bought out by Schering Plough, and Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi is a direct subsiderary of the new Schering Plough, I think it is valid to post your pictures of the current appearance of Sust 250, after the buyout by Schering Plough. Here are what mine look like. What do you think? Legit or bust?

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but what do you think about these photographs, of Sust 250 Organon by Karachi amps ?
As Organon was recently bought out by Schering Plough, and Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi is a direct subsiderary of the new Schering Plough, I think it is valid to post your pictures of the current appearance of Sust 250, after the buyout by Schering Plough. Here are what mine look like. What do you think? Legit or bust?

yours are fakes.

The yellow are Pakistan Organon and the green are Egypt Organon.

And these are both real... End of story.

As to the guy asking in the first place, Bud I can never really tell I'm the worst at it but! I gotta say the green on those amps are a real funkey color green..And you said the amps are different sizes? That's not good they should be all the same size...That's all I can say...

Last edited:
Back