Sustanon 250 - Thaiger Pharma

TunaOats

Sust 250 by Thaiger Pharma.

Packaging is extremely well done, probably some of the best I've seen. Hologram sticker on the Vial, 'TG' imprinted on the Vial itself, Hologram sticker covering the top of the boxes, 'Thaiger Pharma' imprinted into the cardboard, printing is very clear, precise and sharp all over.

I do have more close up pics but my phone has just decided to stop working so I'll upload them when it decides to cooperate again.

Just suprised I've never seen more of these in circulation. I got these 4 Vials in early 2010 from a reliable source, so I obviously have no reason to doubt them.

I'll be running a Sust only cycle within the next few months anyway so I guess we'll find out then!

I'll keep you updated.

using thaigear 350 sust and deca 275 now

just started some of thaigear's Sustanon (sust) 350 and deca 275.checked website and boxes even came with sticker u scratch of to verify legitamacy,using 550mg deca(mix of 250 reg deca and 25mg nadropheynl deca)and 700mg sust.only been 2 weeks so will let u know how it works,should start to feel it next 2 weeks i hope.keep me updated on your gear,this is first time for me using there gear so looks gtg,but no substitute for actually taking,let u know good luck

dude i got my boldenon thaiger pharma too.. and when i controlled my secure number from web sites (at first time) it wrote " it chked already 1 time"..

now is that mean i chked it and it writes 1 time or some1 used that secure number before ?

when u chk ur secure code from web site of thaigerpharma.. did it write "chked 1 time already" or something else ?

dude i got my boldenon thaiger pharma too.. and when i controlled my secure number from web sites (at first time) it wrote " it chked already 1 time"..

now is that mean i chked it and it writes 1 time or some1 used that secure number before ?

when u chk ur secure code from web site of thaigerpharma.. did it write "chked 1 time already" or something else ?

Had that same issue (with the chked 1 time already" and dont know what that meant. I used dexxa 200 (deca) and I know my stuff is legit. I can take pics of the bottle and box for you. just let me know.

i think this is theirs system.. they just put counter msg.. not a msg like "ur product is fine and gtg" .. they put a counter and it counts ur first try thatswhy u saw "ur product chkeck already 1 time" when u first chk ur product.. but a few more member experince needed =)

robert , where are u from ? also when and where did u get ur thaiger-pharma ? was it work ? pictures ares welcome

Im from Israel buddy. I get it from a gym owner. problem is if I tell him to bring me 3 of this and 4 of that, then getting that amount is always problematic so I got another dealer who gets me gear to supplement my supply stock so I can do a full cycle. Right now though I have in my possession:
trenA/boldenone/deca/suspension/sus/enanthate/cyp/primo/masteron. I try to buy whatever I can get my hands on as stock doesnt come in consistently. There were at times when I started gear and there was no more stock coming in and that doesnt exactly help for growth when youre up and down, so when they get shit in they call me and I run to get what I can. I did a break from deca for 2 months because I was hitting 1ml a day and it had no effect on me. Im now back 1 week with deca. havent felt anything yet but by next week it will kick in.

Got a little oily on the label, but still the real deal.
Here's some pics-hope they help:

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture020.jpg

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture021.jpg

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture022.jpg

In pic number 22 the box is the same front to back and it had a clear seal that seals the edge of the box.

cheers buddy.

pictures is fine but the point is when u chcked ur secure number for first time, did it write "this combination already checked 1 time" ..right ?

also u said i gave a break deca cuz coudnt get any gain ? soo did u use thaiger's deca or other lab at ur first deca cycle u told ?

and now ur running on thaiger's deca ?

pictures is fine but the point is when u chcked ur secure number for first time, did it write "this combination already checked 1 time" ..right ?

also u said i gave a break deca cuz coudnt get any gain ? soo did u use thaiger's deca or other lab at ur first deca cycle u told ?

and now ur running on thaiger's deca ?

Yes, had the same message through their website. I had used thaigers deca (6 months straight) before so I know its good. And yes, you will notice the vial is 2/3 empty because I came to realize the body adopted to it so I had to back off and started using cyp/enanthate/suspension. I dont have anymore deca by thaiger (besides this vial) but have 2 more from (very new to me) company called novapharm (from germany) which seems quite legit (see my post with pics). their trenA is very strong (only thing is, it smells like bug spray). and I also have a vial of sciroxx nandrodex 300 so alls good and Im back on.

where, in all of what I wrote, did I say that Thaiger is crap? Thaiger is great. My body adapted to the deca and I needed to take a break. I am back on now and everything is going to be ok. my gear guy just doesnt have Thaiger right now and I got Sciroxx and novapharm deca instead so will use those. as well as finish the thaiger I have left. nandrolone decanoate is the same substance in all of them.

How is your english, because I just want to know if youre understanding what I wrote. you keep thinking I have an issue with thaiger. Again, thaiger make great gear. the fact that my body adapted to the deca doesnt mean its crap. I could have used deca from any company and I still wouldnt make gains.

iam sorry =) my english is not good =) i missed a point thats why coudnt understand well.. specially when i am in rush =). but its ok now. thanks for comments m8

by the way what is your deca's manufacture date m8 , u know thaiger get busted middle of 2010 i guess

Its ok, I figured there was a misunderstanding between us. manufactured date is jan 2011 and exp jan 2014. Are you using Thaiger right now? I also like Balkan stuff. their sustamed and nadrolona d is fantastic. Sciroxx is kick ass as well. very good shit. eurochem also make good "vitamins" ;)

same here (dates) , i am going to do bolde+susta/enantat and primo+propionate

bolde=thaiger
sustanon=turkish pharmcy
enantat = galenika
primo=turkish pharmcy
propionate=farmak

Back