Sustanon 250

thanks again Biggin....! will keep u updated on the situation. woke up this morning no real change yet. But, feeling alot better that i have someone monitoring me so to speak. really appreciate your assistance mate!!! cheers!

I do not know to much about injections into biceps, but watched a report on tv last night and said alot of people get infections when using roids. I would say go have a doctor look at it. Could do no harm.

my left bicep is still growing and feels hard and painful. My mate came over last night and took a look and said it should go down after about a week, its been about 5 days now....so, i'll wait it out for a bit. If it doesn't go down, whats the best thing to do? Any ideas>? Biggin if u see this...do i try to draw it out? and how? or should i try anti-biotics? thanks for your help mate!

I use 22 ga 1 1/2 "and 23 1" in the glutes with test and oil based stuff.It injects into different depts,i push the 1" up against the glue muscle and inject slowly.Never had a problem with this method.

ive always used 22 gauge with every compound i have done except Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i use a slim pin insulin needle for that. its just so easy to obtain 22 gauge at the store no smaller there. just 22 n bigger.

Sore left bicep

Wow, just got out of hospital. went to the GP - and had an infection and abcess. Was sent to A & E - where they ended up cutting and draining it twice! The surgeon said it was the biggest they had seen....100ml of gunk! Was on I.V antibiotics and Morphene amongst other painkillers.
Was in hospital for a week....now on oral antibiotics (2 types) and 2 types of painkillers! So, please beware everypone! Swollen jabs don't always go down, and the longer you leave it - the bigger the problem can be! I have a hole in my left bicep which luckily is starting to get smaller. But, it cannot be stitched in case of infection coming back....by the time my hole seals itself - the scar tissue may be numb forever!
Thanks to everyone that took the time to respond - but, please beware and explain to others what the worse could be! Which unfortunately, was the case with me!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that trickstar. Hope u heal soon bro. Keep us updated on ur recovery.

Back