Sustanon ED injects.

natty

has anyone given this a shot yet? i remeber reading an article on how it would be far more effective if shot ED....i also realize how expensive such a thing could be, but for the sake of knowledge i wondered...

anyone? anyone? bueller?

The reason for that was to take advantage of the prop in the sust... I would much rather use cyp or eth (cheaper) and inject twice a week... even if I had only Sustanon (sust) I would inject it twice a week..

i have shot Sustanon (sust) ed for first 3 weeks of a cycle then followed off with an anabolic taper. it will yeild some class results, gains being noticeable in the first week, the only problem is you run out of injection pionts, and Sustanon (sust) in the bicep aint a very good idea trust me.

thefantom1 said:
The reason for that was to take advantage of the prop in the sust... I would much rather use cyp or eth (cheaper) and inject twice a week... even if I had only Sustanon (sust) I would inject it twice a week..

I agree with fantom I would do twice a week, I've done it before with both and it worked fine.

natty said:
has anyone given this a shot yet? i remeber reading an article on how it would be far more effective if shot ED....i also realize how expensive such a thing could be, but for the sake of knowledge i wondered...
anyone? anyone? bueller?

The best results I have of Sustanon (sust) injection was 250mg's EOD. I like Billy but I think he's a nut case. Shooting Enath and Prop ED is real though on the organs. Those are very androgenic compounds.

Last edited:
Sust is not a beginner test IMO.yes ED would be best but that would mean 1750mg of test a week not something you want to do unless your into really high doses

yes but your not getting 1750 mgs of test per week till the end of the third week or so, which is why its recommended to stop the ed injections after a month or less

thefantom1 said:

....agreed

Back