Sustanon or Deca

PowerMove

On its own, what would give bigger gains (pounds of musle mass)?:
8 weeks of sustanon (500 per week) or
8 weeks of deca (400 per week)

Also, would your answer be the same if 30mg of dbol a day was added to either of the 2 above gear?

stats:

One previous cycle (dbol alone for 4 weeks, 25mg a day, gained and kept 5lbs)

6'2''
180lbs
training for 7 years on and off (daily last 6 months)

Would anyone suggest combining the two for a first (almost) cycle?
I was thinking 500 Sustanon (sust) a week and 200ml deca/week and 20mg dbol/day

I was dissappointed with the dbol alone. Tried pink thai and noticed maybe a 10% increase in pump, but that was about it. I have since learned that to get real gains you have to really top what your body produces naturally enough to really shut your balls down... otherwise you are wasting your money and screwing with your hormonal balance for nothing.

Since buying the Sustanon (sust) I now wish I would have just purchased enenthate, but now that I have it I will give the Sustanon (sust) a go.

Any advice would be appreciated.

1-10 500mg Sus 250
1-4 25mg D-Bol

If you can try to get Naps.....I have been on them for few weeks and it's the best d-bol I have ever done....and I have done few..lol

PowerMove said:
stats:

One previous cycle (dbol alone for 4 weeks, 25mg a day, gained and kept 5lbs)

6'2''
180lbs
training for 7 years on and off (daily last 6 months)

Would anyone suggest combining the two for a first (almost) cycle?
I was thinking 500 Sustanon (sust) a week and 200ml deca/week and 20mg dbol/day

From the above, I like your idea of adding deca+sust. You need to EAT too bro! A LOT!

1-4 25-30mg D-Bol
1-10 500mg/week Sus 250
1-10 400mg/week Deca
12-15 Clomid

Again.......looking at your stats, you need to eat you ass off brutha (at LEAST 4-5,000 k/cal per day!) You won't grow w/o it bro. Gear isn't "magical". But.....the gear will obviously help ;)

Good luck........keep us posted.

:D

DRveejay11 said:
From the above, I like your idea of adding deca+sust. You need to EAT too bro! A LOT!

1-4 25-30mg D-Bol
1-10 500mg/week Sus 250
1-10 400mg/week Deca
12-15 Clomid

Again.......looking at your stats, you need to eat you ass off brutha (at LEAST 4-5,000 k/cal per day!) You won't grow w/o it bro. Gear isn't "magical". But.....the gear will obviously help ;)

IMO, that's way too much gear for what amounts to basically a first cycle.

Actually....... with only 6 months steady training, I don't even think he's ready to do a cycle, period. He needs to get both his diet & training issues resolved first.

Now if he does choose to go ahead and do a cycle regardless of this, then I think something along the lines of this would be perfect.

Sust @ 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks followed by Clomid therapy.

That's it - keep it simple and learn how you react to individual compounds before stacking them together.

I knew that was coming!!!

I almost always agree with the conservative approach, however in this case, our bro has 7 years of training under his belt and really really needs to put on some size! I don't think the addition of deca to this cycle will be "that big of a deal"!

Although his first cycle was very mild, he still has a little exp with gear. (although VERY little)

I agree that a conservative approach would be wise, but again....based on his stats and years of training....I think deca would be fine.

DRveejay11 said:

1-4 25-30mg D-Bol
1-10 500mg/week Sus 250
1-10 400mg/week Deca
12-15 Clomid

i would do that cycle if i was you for my first....

Back