sustanon or omnadren?

Appearantly Jelfa (maker of Omnadren) changed the ingredients and now the Omna's that are produced have the exact same ester blend as Sustanon's.

So basically, I would go with the Omna's since it is the exact same thing as Sustanon (sust) and they are cheaper.

Jelfa never altered components Omnadrenu. They are solid still:
Testosteron propionicum 30 mg
Testosteron phenylpropionicum 60 mg
Testosteron isocapronicum 60 mg
Testosteron caprinicum 100 mg (X)

However Sustanon 1 contains different esters of testosterone - Less waters wherethrough pull,
testosterone propionate 30 mg
testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
testosterone isocaproate 60mg
testosterone decanoate, 100 mg (X)

according to big rick rock on elite, their are alot of fake omnas floating around the east coast, just a heads up to all.

jcp2 said:
according to big rick rock on elite, their are alot of fake omnas floating around the east coast, just a heads up to all.
just some FYI>>> Jelfa has changed thier packaging on the new Omnadren 250... i suspected fakes as well but they have a new look .... they went from the old green / white then to pink / white... now it is a darker pink / white packaging.....

For some reason Omna always hurt me less than Sust did. I am the worlds biggest puss when it comes to propinates and acetates. The omnas are typiclly cheaper as well.

Swoldier

test is test fellas. there is no proof that different esters cause you to hold more water than another. all the ester does is controll time release and soluability. 1g test is 1g test. the longer esters actaully have less parent hormone because of the weight of the ester. enan has approx 70-75% the amount of test as suspension does mg for mg. I have done Tne, prop, enan, cyp, sus, omadren and they all have the same effect on me. some hit faster and get out quicker but it is still test. i have found that by doing larger doses of test, 2g/w+ that i start to lean out. and thats with cyp which has a fairly long half life.

im using omnas right now, i just switched to durateston and the omnas where less painfull but who cares. whatever is cheapest.

Rafi,
since around 4 yrs ago Omnas and Susts have been the exact same thing.

Where do you get a comment like:

"with omnas the mass falls off more quickly"

Back