Svensk Apotek

If you've used Herculean pharms before you'd probably be familiar with the story behind this new lab, I don't really think I should post the whole story...it's actually a canadian lab but the idea is using Swedish name/writing on all their stuff makes it look less "bait". I couldn't tell you how it is pronounced as the name is swedish :)

Anyways, it's supposed to be very good stuff. Apparantly no chinese powders are used, only the best european stuff. Just wondering if anyone has heard of them yet, I didn't think so as they are only like a month old.

Svensk apotek basically means "Swedish pharmacy".
I have nothing else to add to this discussion. :D

svensk just took over herc pharms... i'm pretty sure he's still the same guy hes just covering his ass a little more by changing names and shit

Good shit!!!

Just finished 40ml of both Tren ace and mast prop and t-3 (run with some other lab's cyp) and very pleased with the results. Now switching to their t400 and tren enath as well as more of their t-3 plus dostinex and aromasin.

I have dropped 25lbs of fat and my strength has been going up on a restricted cal diet, I was 265 before I started. I train for strongman and I'm faster and stronger at 240 then when I was 285 this summer. My cardio sux at times tho.

Today I injected ~0.8ml of SA T400 with the rest of the tren ace and Mast prop for a total of 2.5ml into my quad. There is some soreness but it feels just like any other lower dosage test. I'm hoping the discomfort will not be too bad.

Last edited:
I have used the test prop 200mg/ml (painless), and loved it. a few of my bros have ran this gear with good reviews... everyone gained quality gains. there was one concern with the deca, my bro ran a 20ml of there deca 300 and was not too impressed with his gains, although that could be based on his own routine he stated he did gain just not up to his expectations. the packaging is great, the bottles look great and the gear is legit. id say its some of the best gear i've ran in a long time. I have a 20ml of their EQ and a 20ml of there deca. I am not gonna run it for awhile but I will post results... heard the EQ was really good. can't wait !!!!

svensk apotek

svensk apotek is the best n cleanest steroid out ther ....i have received enormous n serious results if u can get ur hands mon it i definitely recommend u try it ....frm deca300 to enanathate 400 best one plus d bols n tabs all frum a swedish pharmacy line

lol You got to loves those first posts :)

svensk apotek is the best n cleanest steroid out ther ....i have received enormous n serious results if u can get ur hands mon it i definitely recommend u try it ....frm deca300 to enanathate 400 best one plus d bols n tabs all frum a swedish pharmacy line

Svensk Apotek

New Canadian UGL. Anyone have any experience with them yet?

YES! I have used that brand. They have 20mg tabs of Anavar (var), which was expensive, but very productive drug. I have used it in a past cycle and it proved to be effective 4 me.

What did u pick up?? Isn't it a swedish brand too???

svensk apotex

If you've used Herculean pharms before you'd probably be familiar with the story behind this new lab, I don't really think I should post the whole story...it's actually a canadian lab but the idea is using Swedish name/writing on all their stuff makes it look less "bait". I couldn't tell you how it is pronounced as the name is swedish :)

Anyways, it's supposed to be very good stuff. Apparantly no chinese powders are used, only the best european stuff. Just wondering if anyone has heard of them yet, I didn't think so as they are only like a month old.

AMAZING PRODUCTS
very reasonably priced
and i am very very sceptical especially when it comes to UG
hope the quality stays the same

Back