Swelling at tricep injection site

gabegabeson

I injected some Masteron into my tricep a couple of days ago. It seems to have gradually swollen up up till now. I used a clean needle as always. Anyway I don't think it's a blood clot. Should I be worried? What are the signs of infection or is it just inflammation partly because the tricep is somewhat of a small muscle for intramuscular injection?

Two days is nothing. An infection would not be noticeable in only 48 hours. It is likely just a reaction to the gear. Keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get any worse. In all likelihood the swelling will begin dissipating over the next few days and it will return to normal.

sweling at the tricep is very common jno matter what the gear and shots are often administrered to the tries in powerlifting for that very reason.

I jsut started doing tricep shots and I have the same thing, gets warm and red too. it went away for me after 3-4 days

Can't speak from years of experience but glutes and thighs are enough for me...triceps, never would have thought of that.

no problem

gabriel said:
I injected some Masteron into my tricep a couple of days ago. It seems to have gradually swollen up up till now. I used a clean needle as always. Anyway I don't think it's a blood clot. Should I be worried? What are the signs of infection or is it just inflammation partly because the tricep is somewhat of a small muscle for intramuscular injection?

Masterone contains the ester propionate. This is a short ester that hurts like a bitch almost anywhere you inject it. The tricep will be especially sensitive. It may even hurt for over a week, but i hope not. I love to inject in my tris. Both at the same time. A little swelling in that horseshoe muscle looks good.
But I do not inject test prop there. I leave the prop for my glutes and quads and it still hurts. I have never used masterone so I am just assuming it feels similar to test prop.

Once you have used all the injection sites and a lot of different injectables you start to learn what works where.
And a little pain and swelling is part of the game.

Back