Swisher Laboratories Test E 300????

JUICEYJUICE

ANYONE EVER SEEN OR USED SWISHER LABS TEST e 300? IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BUT I DID A TASTE TEST TO SEE IF IT BURNED MY TONGUE OR TASTED LIKE JUICE USUALLY DOES AND IT DIDNT BURN MY TONGUE AND THEN I TEST MY QV TEST 3 250 AND IT BURNED MY TONGUE LIKE STRONGGGG AND ITS ONLY 250MGS V.S. 300.. DOES THIS MEAN ITS FAKE? DOESNT ALL TEST GIVE U THAT NUMBING LIL BURN ON YOUR TONGUE??

It is impossible to tell if gear is legit or fake by simply tasting it.

....also, I think your computer is broke, or at least the "Caps Lock" key is stuck.

Swisher has a very strong reputation, I highly doubt it is fake if you ordered it from him. Also, like StoneCold said, tasting it doesn't mean shit. It's an oil. I doubt Swisher uses the same oil as QV.

I actually been reading up on this lab and it appears most people love it. I seen a few post where people say it smells like shoe polish and ant killer??? wtf?? Never heard of a taste test to see if it burned your tongue. Are you sure you are not mistaking this for cocaine?

JUICEYJUICE said:
ANYONE EVER SEEN OR USED SWISHER LABS TEST e 300? IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BUT I DID A TASTE TEST TO SEE IF IT BURNED MY TONGUE OR TASTED LIKE JUICE USUALLY DOES AND IT DIDNT BURN MY TONGUE AND THEN I TEST MY QV TEST 3 250 AND IT BURNED MY TONGUE LIKE STRONGGGG AND ITS ONLY 250MGS V.S. 300.. DOES THIS MEAN ITS FAKE? DOESNT ALL TEST GIVE U THAT NUMBING LIL BURN ON YOUR TONGUE??

StoneColdNTO said:
....also, I think your computer is broke, or at least the "Caps Lock" key is stuck.

^^lol

JUICY: Question is if the qv stuff is fake rather than the swisher.

note: more BA content = more 'burn"
less BA content = little to no 'burn"
so ive heard.

i have never heard of people tasting there gear before, where did this originate?

Back