switched from test E to sustanon 250 2.5 weeks ago now feel like strength went down??

rikardo82

I feel like in a hole now was significantly worse workout last 2 times... last time pinned test E November 3 I pin 2X week 250mg I got pharmacy grade sustanon 250 and started to pin November 6 also 2X week 250mg (week 500) initially strength went up and even gained additional 3lb mass, but now from last Thursday kinda feel like in a hole was significantly worse workout last Thursday and Friday. Like kinda crashed really for example I was doing last tuesday bench press 120kg 10 set 5 rep workout 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 3 2 2 total 40reps now Thursday
5 5 5 5 5 1 2 3 2 0 33 reps

My theory is that sustanon overall kick in slower and now my levels kinda dropped when test E is now cleared?
What do you think it could be that?
reason why I switched was that there was significant delay with test E order.
First days were ok because test E was not cleared yet and short esters from sustanon kinda bumped up total levels thats is my only theory???

here are stats what happened between test E shot and when just started sustanon 250

so november 5 1 day before 1st sustanon pin
bench press
115kg 5 min rest 5 rep 10 set routine 5 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 38
november 9 3 days after 1st sustanon pin
115kg 5 min 5 r 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 20% increase compared with previous workout that never happened in such a rate max 10% better I have been doing between 2 workouts in all 3 year since I train... diet sleep everything was and is about same... not big differences...

pretty interesting isn't it?
Before I was kinda stalled with my progress...

Last edited:
Test e takes about 3+ weeks to clear. Sust takes a long time to kick in. It's recommended to pin sust eod with the short ester that's in it. I don't think your gains stopped due to gear. I would look at diet and training first...

Sus takes a long time to kick in? It has 3 short ester and 2 long. Legit Sust kicks in within a day or 2.

I would say there is a problem with your sust. It has enough fast release esters that it should not be a problem. Could all be in your head also.

Sus takes a long time to kick in? It has 3 short ester and 2 long. Legit Sust kicks in within a day or 2.

where are these 5 esters? It has 1 short 1 medium and 2 long esters:

30mg Testosterone Propionate 2 days
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate 9 days
100mg Testosterone Decanoate 15 days
my theory is still that 2 short esters yes they kicked in fast on top of remaining enanthate and that's why first time after switched was very good workout but now short esters kinda can't support previous levels while long esters does not kick in yet...

shitty..

i delt with the same thing you describe when i switched to sust from test e

id spike in agression and strength after pinning with sustanon, then would experience a 'mini crash' for a couple days

which wasn't really what was going on , not at all..

if you work it out, you trade a steady release, steady level of hormones with that test e.. for a little bit of a roller coaster ride with the sust.. its not so much that your crashing - its just your not at peak levels

i started timing my training around my pins/ peak levels while running sust ( something i never had to do with test e)
and had some of the best workouts of my life..

when i went back to ethenate, the little " peaks" in my levels weren't there anymore, and i actually lost some of the intensity i had experienced on " peak" days

so its a trade off.. you're still getting all the treat you had before - just having up days and down days as far as levels..

try timing your intense training around your pins, it made me appreciate the way the sust is designed to work..

bronson

shitty..

id spike in agression and strength after pinning with sustanon, then would experience a 'mini crash' for a couple days

if you work it out, you trade a steady release, steady level of hormones with that test e.. for a little bit of a roller coaster ride with the sust.. its not so much that your crashing - its just your not at peak levels

i started timing my training around my pins/ peak levels while running sust ( something i never had to do with test e)

when i went back to ethenate, the little " peaks" in my levels weren't there anymore, and i actually lost some of the intensity i had experienced on " peak" days

so its a trade off.. you're still getting all the treat you had before - just having up days and down days as far as levels..

try timing your intense training around your pins, it made me appreciate the way the sust is designed to work..

bronson

Well done Mr. Bronson, it started off negative yet found the positive and took advantage of it.

View attachment 563242

shitty..

bronson

when is then best time to go to gym? same day after pin or day later? I somehow don't feel that one day is better as other let's say I have workout monday 2 days after pin then evening have pin and next day again go to gym don't feel any difference there, only this mini crash now...

Back