Switching esters during cycle

Jackednjill

Hi folks.im 30yo. 200lb, currently on a cut with tren hex 300ml per week and test e 750mg pw.
Thing is. I switched to prop last week.but I now have no more access to oropyand my order fell through.
My question is
Can I just go back to test e without a big fluctuation?
Or should I do test e with the remaining prop for a week untill the e kicks in again? maybe I'm over thinking it.

All feedback greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
id let the esther run its course then make your switch to your new esther. be sure to stay on top of your change via blood labs mid cycle to stay dialed into your Ai.

You can mix esters, but it can throw your levels off, depending on how frequently you pin. But it really isnt a big deal to switch mid cycle.

Are you not having any issues running that much Tren and test? Some people claim prolactin issues with test too high during a Tren cycle.

I run my Tren cycles at a TRT dosage.

Now that you're on prop, when switch back to Enan you may experience a lag since it peaks so much slower. But since you're doing 700mg I'm sure you'll feel it from your first pin, whether you're doing 250mg 3x/wk or 350mg 2x/wk.

it would be wise to allow the esther to run its course then make your switch to your new esther. be sure to stay on top of your change via blood labs mid cycle to stay dialed into your Ai to avoid sides. good luck bro!!

I usually like to start with fast acting gear then after 4 or 6 weeks, switch to longer lasting gear.

So you were on test e then switched to prop for a week? Now you want to know how to go about getting back on test e?

It was one week. Just start your test e up again. No big deal-

Back