Switching from Sustanon (sust) to Cyp Mid-Cycle?

godless_shrine

Switching from Sust to Cyp Mid-Cycle?

Hi Guys,

I am currently 5 weeks in to my first cycle of Golden Gear UltraSust (350mg/ml) and have been injecting 1/2cc 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) for a total of 525mg a week. Unfortunately I only have enough UltraSust left for another week and my friend is not able to get any more at the minute.

However, I do have a couple of vials of Test Cyp lying around. Just wondering if it is ok to switch to the Cyp mid-cycle doing 2 shots a week of 250mg?

Thanks,

Godless_Shrine

yea do it quickly.. Sustanon (sust) usually has a long acting ester.. 18 days if im not mistaken... so you should be able to get that cyp to kick in in time.. if not just a little late...

Ok, Thanks a lot.

Should I just stop the UltraSust and start taking the Cyp or should I run the UltraSust for a week after I start shooting the Cyp to keep levels optimal for longer?

Ok, just to be 100% sure I've got this correct.

Next week i should shoot my usual 525mg of Sustanon (sust) AS WELL as 500mg of Cypionate. After that, continue running 500mg of Cypionate per week.

Sorry for all the questions but wanna make sure I get this right. Next time, I will make sure I have all the gear in place before starting my cycle. Well live and learn.... ;)

Cheers again

Ok, just to be 100% sure I've got this correct.

Next week i should shoot my usual 525mg of Sustanon (sust) AS WELL as 500mg of Cypionate. After that, continue running 500mg of Cypionate per week.

Sorry for all the questions but wanna make sure I get this right. Next time, I will make sure I have all the gear in place before starting my cycle. Well live and learn.... ;)

Cheers again

IMO yes....that will be fine. Good advice given by jamy......

gator

i agree, you will be fine, but i dont think you will have to wait for cyp to kick in.....once your blood levels are built up-it will go to work right away......you have built your levels up already with sust.

Back