Syno conversion crystallization question

WannaBe

Mini B
Been scouring the sites on syno conversion but one differing factor I cant pin down is how many times people do the drip method to produce the crystals. 50% say one time yields a great return, others say a lot of prop is left behind if you only do the drip method once for crystallization. For those that have done s-conversion, have you yielded great results with just one time or did you drip several times for several crops of crystals?

Been scouring the sites on syno conversion but one differing factor I cant pin down is how many times people do the drip method to produce the crystals. 50% say one time yields a great return, others say a lot of prop is left behind if you only do the drip method once for crystallization. For those that have done s-conversion, have you yielded great results with just one time or did you drip several times for several crops of crystals?

The idea behind the drip method is to get the best crystals to form the first yield, thus removing the most Estro. Then each Yield gets purer and purer until your left with just TP.
From what I've read 3-4 times is best. The more times = better end result.

i dont think i found anything there for a conversion without the estrogen solubilizer.

and you won't.. The whole key is to remove the binders and the estradiol benzoate while leaving the test prop.. or by adding more NaOh (Sodium Hydroxide), stripping the prop ester completely

so this is my first time posting here i love this board so far...

bass .. so you are saying you can convert with out estradiol solubilizer? ive read your instructions many times and you say that just by recrystalization process you can get rid of most if not all the estradiol benzoate. ive been searching for a kit but i see all the posts for a good kit with solubilizer are from 2003 2005 time. not sure if there are still good ones out there or if it is just good to go at it through recrystalization. i havent had problems with gyno with other stuff ive done, tren, cyp, enan. so im hoping if a little gets left behind it wont hurt me to much. any info would be great pm me if necessary

syno conversion

Love your site Bass. you are the real deal. i get my syno kits from fina fast and if you shoot Don at finafarm an e-mail he will probably throw a syno kit together for you with the estrosolubalizer (sodium hydroxide right bass ?)

Back