Synovex Conversion-TNE or TP?

animal00043

Hey guys,

So i converted 10 carts of synovex-h into what i thought was test prop. The conversion went well, i actually used NaOh, rootto 100% lye to take the estrodial out. I left it in the solution for around an hour, and then continued the process. I yielded about 18grams of test prop crystals after washing and baking.

I suspended the powder in a solution of BA, BB, and grape seed oil. I mixed the powder into the oil and threw it on the stove for about 15 minutes at a very low simmer just to warm it up. Everything went perfect and the solution didnt crash or anything, looked perfectly clear in the grape seed oil as well.

I noticed that my filters were clogging very fast, i have read into this and this might be due to the test solidifying in the filter, which is similar to the effects of TNE.

This makes me think that i might have made TNE instead of test prop. I am currently doing 100mg ED injections of this solution, but recently i upped my dosage to 200mg/day.

After injections i find that within around 1-2 hours i feel the test beginning to kick in, i get pretty aggressive in the gym, especially with the 200mg, i almost felt like i was going to fight every person who kept looking at my arms. I am 5'10'' 240lbs at around 9-11% bf so you get the picture. I am also only a sophmore in college.

Does anyone know how i might find out if i made test prop or TNE. I have heard that TNE wont hold in oil above 75mg. But its dosed at 100mg/ml, and its holding perfectly. I am confused guys, can ya help me out?

thanks dudes.

am curious y u didn't use the estrogen solbulizer that comes w/the kits?? I heard lye turns it to TNE but have no experience w/that. wud recommend using a kit w/the estro sobulizer n rinsing w/1 or 2 gallons of distilled water.

Hey guys,

So i converted 10 carts of synovex-h into what i thought was test prop. The conversion went well, i actually used NaOh, rootto 100% lye to take the estrodial out. I left it in the solution for around an hour, and then continued the process. I yielded about 18grams of test prop crystals after washing and baking.

I suspended the powder in a solution of BA, BB, and grape seed oil. I mixed the powder into the oil and threw it on the stove for about 15 minutes at a very low simmer just to warm it up. Everything went perfect and the solution didnt crash or anything, looked perfectly clear in the grape seed oil as well.

I noticed that my filters were clogging very fast, i have read into this and this might be due to the test solidifying in the filter, which is similar to the effects of TNE.

This makes me think that i might have made TNE instead of test prop. I am currently doing 100mg ED injections of this solution, but recently i upped my dosage to 200mg/day.

After injections i find that within around 1-2 hours i feel the test beginning to kick in, i get pretty aggressive in the gym, especially with the 200mg, i almost felt like i was going to fight every person who kept looking at my arms. I am 5'10'' 240lbs at around 9-11% bf so you get the picture. I am also only a sophmore in college.

Does anyone know how i might find out if i made test prop or TNE. I have heard that TNE wont hold in oil above 75mg. But its dosed at 100mg/ml, and its holding perfectly. I am confused guys, can ya help me out?

thanks dudes.

The conversion of a cattle implant is injudicious for many reasons. Of intrinsic value is price. Spend some time around here looking around you will find it very cheap.

With regards to your query. The use of Sodium Hydroxide acts to strip the ester from Estradiol converting it to a salt versus ester base thus allowing solubility in water. By the smae mechanism the sodium hydroxide begins to strip the prop ester. An oversaturated NaOH solution could strip prop with a 1 hour span.

The only available method to determine the contents of your vial would be through a cold test. The TNE will crash at 50 degrees Fahrenheit while the prop will crash at 38 degrees. I could be wrong on those numbers you may want to double check them. Of course the end result is a crashed formula and at least 10ml would be needed to visually see crash results.

Back