Synovex on major backorder

superduty27

Hello all, Ive been reading here for a little over a year but never really had a reason to post (search function actually works).

Within the last week or two I have placed several orders for synovex h, with 8 different websites I've never had any trouble from in the past. All i keep getting is an email saying backorder. One of them actually called because i do alot of business with them and was told it was on backorder and most likely will not ever come off. My question is has anyone else run into this lately or is it just shitty luck on my end. (a nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated). Thank you in advance :)

I have herd about this as well so I looked it up (seeing as I am fixing to use it) and if you search synovex-h you can find a pet place to buy it you may just have to search. It is in back order in many places. I wonder when the makers of synovex will kick it up a notch and mabey.... oh idk MAKE MORE!!!! hahaha its obvious business is booming.

Ive ordered from the first 5 on Google after my normal place got back to me.... No dice on any of them some have updated there site to say back order but most haven't. I guess its gonna be good old reliable Tren again as there aren't really any other options for me. Hopefully it turns out they don't quite producing the stuff. My steers would be rather upset

I spoke to a rep today at pfizer animal health (synovex manufacturer) and she told me there are no plans to cancel the product however it will be on backorder until September. Guess the cows will be going natural til then :(

I spoke to a rep today at pfizer animal health (synovex manufacturer) and she told me there are no plans to cancel the product however it will be on backorder until September. Guess the cows will be going natural til then :(

well i did a search on this subjest and this thread came up. here it is november and still syn h is on back order. just wondering if you have heard anything new.

The pfizer rep that emailed me back said it wasn't discontinued however it wouldn't be availble again til mid 2012.

You don't have to wait for the SYNO-H

I haven't been here in a long time but wanted to help out some bro's. We all know that Synovex-H dissapeard and won't return for a while, but there is another item identical to it (Test Prop/Estro). Search out Component E-H. Just make sure you get the kind without Tylan. If Component E-H with Tylan is all you can find you will have to seperate the pellets with the blue specks from the white one's and toss them in the trash. Just finished a conversion and things turned out perfect!!

I haven't been here in a long time but wanted to help out some bro's. We all know that Synovex-H dissapeard and won't return for a while, but there is another item identical to it (Test Prop/Estro). Search out Component E-H. Just make sure you get the kind without Tylan. If Component E-H with Tylan is all you can find you will have to seperate the pellets with the blue specks from the white one's and toss them in the trash. Just finished a conversion and things turned out perfect!!

I did not know about this but still love my current way! Great info

I did not know about this but still love my current way! Great info

I like that avi bro. I've thought about syno before but fuck is it complicated. I'd really stress on the fact about whether I had gotten all the estro out or not either. Powder just so damn easier.

I will admit that I do play with fina though as sometimes I dont want to drop the cash on a eff load of ace powder. Fina's alot easier though than syno, but as Jstarks said, it's more expensive which is why i'll only do it if I need under 100ml

Love that fina myself! I admit the syno convert is more involved, but after a few times it you develop your own system and it's cake from there.

What do you usually get per batch ml wise at 100mg/ml with 1 kit? Just curious as to the pay off(price) vs. prop powder being prop is soo cheap? I know with fina I spent about $120 for 3 carts to make 60ml, but but for double that cost I can make 200ml with tren ace raws.

With 1 kit I usually end up with 9 grams give or take a little. Don't really use kits anymore. Just get the supplies needed and it's even cheaper. Last experiment I got 185cc 100mg/ml for about $220.

I checked that out and it appears the pic is wrong, the listing is for Synovex-S and contains 200mg progesterone and 20mg estradiol benzoate. Unelss you are looking to wear a Bra, STAY AWAY!!!!

With 1 kit I usually end up with 9 grams give or take a little. Don't really use kits anymore. Just get the supplies needed and it's even cheaper. Last experiment I got 185cc 100mg/ml for about $220.

Ya, thats not what I was meant, sorry. Yes the kits are a waste especially when can can buy a couple hundred ml of ba/ba for $20.

What I meant was the amount gram wise per box/cart etc.

I like that avi bro. I've thought about syno before but fuck is it complicated. I'd really stress on the fact about whether I had gotten all the estro out or not either. Powder just so damn easier.

I will admit that I do play with fina though as sometimes I dont want to drop the cash on a eff load of ace powder. Fina's alot easier though than syno, but as Jstarks said, it's more expensive which is why i'll only do it if I need under 100ml

Mine looks bad ass but yours is bad ass...literary :biggthump

Hey, first time poster been lurking for a while. Was wondering if anyone else uses component e-h without tylan with success. From what I can gather it's the same as synovex but I can't find many who use this. Just wanted to make sure the makeup and process would be the same for this process. Thanks!

Back