Synovex on major backorder

The process is identical. The only difference is that a box of Syno had 10 carts and the Component has 5 strips. So to do a 5c kit you would use 2 and a half strips of the E-H pellets instead of 5 carts of Syno.

Ya, thats not what I was meant, sorry. Yes the kits are a waste especially when can can buy a couple hundred ml of ba/ba for $20.

What I meant was the amount gram wise per box/cart etc.

Chris,

How do you separate the estrogen from the pellets? All I have read pointed to some kits that are no longer available.

Component E-H

I have been using the fina for my cattle for quite sometime, and I've been looking at some alternatives, and wanted to try synovex-h, but since the synovex-h is backordered for however long, I wanted to try my hand at Component E-H. The only Component E-H I can find is with Tylan. Would the process for Synovex be the same as Component E-H?

Last edited:
Yes they are the same. If you get with tylan you need to discard the implants with blue specs in them. You want just the white ones.

Just wanted to add some info. My last order of component EH came with the tylan pellets solid blue. Even easier to seperate and throw away.

Hi bros, I know this topic is not the place, but could someone explain to me what would be'' a homebrew kit "that many bought to start doing steroids in his house, which comes in this kit? Anyone have a contact that buy this kit? if you can please send me via mp

thanks!

What would I use for the estrogen solubizer. I saw noah but not sure what that is or how to get some. Can anybody help me out with a step by step recipe? If I get the component with tylan am i throwing away any test when i discard the blue pellets?

If only it was so easy to just order quality powder. Component eh is the same as synovex. The Tylan pill is blue so you just discard it. No you are not losing any test in the Tylan pill, it is to fight infection when implanting pellets into cattle. I haven't seen a conversion specifically for component eh, however it is the same as for synovex. A good forum search will get you to a recipe. Good luck.

Back