syntrop

bigeze

can someone please tell me whats going on with syntrop i know a guy who says he has but dont know if i can trust syntrop with all thats being said about them how can one tell if good or not?

kane i know from reading your posts you know about that company so you are saying that i should stay away from them?

kane i know from reading your posts you know about that company so you are saying that i should stay away from them?

needeless, they will stay away from you. LOL

is not a real brand, is just what the sources of axio pushed some months ago when their labs wasn't able to get some raws.

Let it.

Troll here, is very easy to see what is very wellknown and reliable... for example... just for example... see... whynot... the banner... just at right... you see, right?

I've been buying Syntrop test and tren from my new source for my future cycles. You're telling me I threw by money away on this ?

OMG, but SRLY!!

How many times i have to say it : DON'T BUY NOTHING BEFORE TO ASK HERE!

Ther's... i don't know about 100 guys, good fellas in this board which give help for free...

what could you expect more?

for your question, as well by the users of syntrop i never heard nothing but bad feedback... to underdosed.

ok kane if not syntrop then what is there?
my friend says he can get Stratos Laboratories or univet what do you think about them?
and if not them then can you give some advice?

what do you think i am trying to do for the last year?
i am not from a small town as i am from the big apple but shit went bad down here the last couple years had 3 guys and all have been shut down.what does someone do in that case just keep on trying

Getting a good source take time and patience, neither of which you seem to have. Youre just setting yourself up to be scammed or even worse, busted.

i even had one well known guy on all the boards who had very good shit he had everything on his site he was a very big bd Supplier Russian dude he was very reliable he is gone i guess shut down as well.
what do i do?

I just told you what to do. Youre essentially fishing for a source and are about one click away from being banned.

i even had one well known guy on all the boards who had very good shit he had everything on his site he was a very big bd Supplier Russian dude he was very reliable he is gone i guess shut down as well.
what do i do?

check your pms.

you'll have a bunch of offers in no time.

estray with all do respect i have been in the game for sometime and i do have time and Patience never been scammed beat or busted so far just need some advice as i never been in this situation before

We gave you advice, find a new source. Its that fucking simple. If you dont know where then i guess your fucked. Nobody is gonna help you. At least nobody you want to be helped by. Get it?

You buy gear, AND THEN YOU POST UP HERE wanting to know if its legit. look at all your threads.

This guys a scammer magnet and he has no idea why. lol

Last edited:
not fishing for a source just wanted to know what company is good if not syntrop then what other companys that are good i have a guy that has syntrop but people say they are no good so i am asking for advice on other companys like univet or startos labs

not fishing for a source just wanted to know what company is good if not syntrop then what other companys that are good i have a guy that has syntrop but people say they are no good so i am asking for advice on other companys like univet or startos labs

atm everything is a lie

use pharm grade or whatever is around your local gym

don't trust what people say online as they have hidden agendas

Theres too many good brands out there to name. Use the search button. But what does it really matter whats good if you dont know where to get it?

Back