syntrop

FerrariF50 thanks dont know why some people are so high strung.
i have a source local but i dont know if i can trust him i dont think i will use online source as i have been there and done that its just my guy telling me he can get syntrop and he said he swears by it then i read on the board its bunk so i am just asking if there is something else besides syntrop like univet or stratos lab or premier lab just asking what people know about these companies

not fishing for a source just wanted to know what company is good if not syntrop then what other companys that are good i have a guy that has syntrop but people say they are no good so i am asking for advice on other companys like univet or startos labs

no offense but you say you've been in the game long.. dude.. I'm no Jay Cutler and I haven't been in it for years..but even I know better than pushing how you are for source.. if your so knowledgeable on the subject you wouldn't be so blind. hell there's atleast 3 legit sources right in front of your face.. just be patient like advised and you'll find what your looking for.. and if you find a source else where, pm a mod see if they can verify for you. if you rush and try to pounce on things your guaranteed to get scammed or poped.
best of luck man
:newbie:

like i said i have found a local source but never used them before guy has syntrop and other companies just wanted to know if those companies are good as people say syntrop is no good

FerrariF50 thanks dont know why some people are so high strung.
i have a source local but i dont know if i can trust him i dont think i will use online source as i have been there and done that its just my guy telling me he can get syntrop and he said he swears by it then i read on the board its bunk so i am just asking if there is something else besides syntrop like univet or stratos lab or premier lab just asking what people know about these companies

money makes some people crazy

out of those labs, Syntrop would be my choice with Univet being last

google lab names and read up

like i said i have found a local source but never used them before guy has syntrop and other companies just wanted to know if those companies are good as people say syntrop is no good

hey man, if he's trying to get off on that B.S more than likely every thing else is BUNK.. JMO, I would drop that guy all together and find a new source.

thanks what about stratos labs and is it true that syntrop has gone down in quality

I know nothing of either honestly. If Kane said is was no good, then it's no good lol. there's a legit source on this website and he is a sponsor... UncleZ.net according to what i've been told, good quality,shipping,packaging etc... thats the absolute best and safest I can offer to you.

good luck

i think they been around for almost a year or so believe me FerrariF50 i was not asking for a source like people was thinking i just wanted to know if what this guy has is good as i was always able to find a local source but finding a good one is the problem as there is a lot of people that would sell peanut oil and not give a shit that i could never do

You guys who've experienced Syntrop as being under dosed ... by how much in your estimation ?

I'm not going to throw away what I bought now that I have it but will just have to up the planned dose when the cycle starts. Lucky for me I get by with very low doses.

Can any one give me an idea of how bad Syntrop is under dosed ? If I needed 250-300 per week of my old brand , what would you say Synthrop's dose should be ?

Thanks for your help :beertoast

You guys who've experienced Syntrop as being under dosed ... by how much in your estimation ?

I'm not going to throw away what I bought now that I have it but will just have to up the planned dose when the cycle starts. Lucky for me I get by with very low doses.

Can any one give me an idea of how bad Syntrop is under dosed ? If I needed 250-300 per week of my old brand , what would you say Synthrop's dose should be ?

Thanks for your help :beertoast

for what it's worth, i know some good guys that love syntrop gear....no talk of underdosing whatsoeva...

Why would you stick xith an unstable labs??? hum?

while ther's one million good brands!
Our sponsors have excelent quality labs and pharma grade, and also the staff have trusted some brands... just for you.

the other name of syntrop is Gizmolabs.

like i always said Gizmo kaka... ( kaka = poo) YouTube - Gizmo kaka!

while ther's one million good brands!
Our sponsors have excelent quality labs and pharma grade,

I only have one source now and so it's either Syntrop or Axio ...

The problem I have with the sponsor here is registered mail and having to sign for it. I'd stop using gear before I did that.

Why don't I just have it sent to the state police around the corner from me and ask them to hold it for me ? Everyone is so worried about customs, controlled deliveries and signing for stuff in every other situation, why no concerns with registered mail and signing for gear from the new sponsor ?

Since I respond well to very low doses, I'm hopeful all will be fine with the Syntrop.

the AAS scene is like Barnum.
who seek will find something.

BTW when you order you could specify to ; not ask signature... couldn't you?

I only have one source now and so it's either Syntrop or Axio ...

The problem I have with the sponsor here is registered mail and having to sign for it. I'd stop using gear before I did that.

Why don't I just have it sent to the state police around the corner from me and ask them to hold it for me ? Everyone is so worried about customs, controlled deliveries and signing for stuff in every other situation, why no concerns with registered mail and signing for gear from the new sponsor ?

Since I respond well to very low doses, I'm hopeful all will be fine with the Syntrop.

Syntrop or Axio......the same

Back