T-amps are they legit or not if...

JPGIZZLE

Does anyone know about human grade amps and if they're normal to be uneven? I hear both things that it's just blown glass and it's not perfect , also in anabolics book it says fake kirachi sust the expire date is in yellow silk screen nothing about amps being different and these have black ink not yellow silk expire date.....need to know the truth! Same thing with some geoffman amps...

Does anyone know about human grade amps and if they're normal to be uneven? I hear both things that it's just blown glass and it's not perfect , also in anabolics book it says fake kirachi sust the expire date is in yellow silk screen nothing about amps being different and these have black ink not yellow silk expire date.....need to know the truth! Same thing with some geoffman amps...

amps HG specially from places considered poor by some can be a bit uneven. the geoffman are very uneven. still have some here... but there is also known flaws in fake amps and real amps that give them away at times... know your source is better then looking at amps...

you have photos?

The expiry date on Karachis are black ink, there are many tell tale signs to look for on pakistan sust amps that will tell you if they are real or fake. Post a clear pic of your amps and we may be able to help. Your main give away is going to be the organon logo on the amp. If there is an Organon logo they are fake/knock offs. Paki Sustanon is now done by OBS Pakistan, a subsid of Organon but there is no Organon branding on the amps just on the boxs. Alot of the fakes that were floating around a while back had a capital I in the word propionate. etc. etc. Pic would truly help

The expiry date on Karachis are black ink, there are many tell tale signs to look for on pakistan sust amps that will tell you if they are real or fake. Post a clear pic of your amps and we may be able to help. Your main give away is going to be the organon logo on the amp. If there is an Organon logo they are fake/knock offs. Paki Sustanon is now done by OBS Pakistan, a subsid of Organon but there is no Organon branding on the amps just on the boxs. Alot of the fakes that were floating around a while back had a capital I in the word propionate. etc. etc. Pic would truly help

^^^^^

I have the obs boxes n all, I did read in anabolics book that the fakes have yellow expiration date mine are in black! Let me try taking pics though also

were they the clear amps with white lettering man? I used to get those in the nineties and they were awesome. had some beer bottle color too that we're good.

were they the clear amps with white lettering man? I used to get those in the nineties and they were awesome. had some beer bottle color too that we're good.

No they look like the ones you would find in a google search I k ow they have black not yellow silk screening on the expiration date which yellow is used on some fakes, mine are just off sized but I hear they still are good to go also have geoffman same thing size f them differ but I feel great

Back