T3/cytomel causing Hair loss?

manstan

I started taking T3 25 mcg on Friday (4 days ago), I have taken the same dose on days 2 and 3, today I took 25 mcg and in the afternoon 12.5 mcg.

I was working out this evening and noticed some stubble was missing on my chin, two spots around half inch each, then I checked my neck, there was four bald patches, these are like they've never had hair on them ever!

I checked my scalp, eyebrows and body hair, all looks good, no extra hair on my pillow either.

Is this due to the T3? or could it be something else?

Only other thing is I had taken a new fish oil, it could possibly an allergic reaction to that, I had taken 3 capsules (3 grams) last Monday and next day had a rash all over my inner left arm and left torso from the armpit down to my waist, I had also taken 1 capsule yesterday. However I had played with a dog last Monday, so that could be an allergy to that, however I have played with the same dog before many times without issue.

A little confused and freaked out at the moment, obviously i'll stop the T3 and definitely not use that fish oil, I couldn't find any reference online to losing facial hair and taken T3 at all online.

Can anyone advise?

Back