t3 dosing for women??

needsize

Community Veteran
What is the highest safe dose a woman can run of t3, as well as length of time, without messing up her prostate. Also, would she need to ramp the dose up, then taper it back down?

Needsize,

Let me start by saying that girls don't have prostate's. I know several of girls taking it and their taking the same dosage as the guys I know. Starting at 25mcg, going up to 50mcg, back to 25mcg and than coming off of a hlaf tab at 12.5 mcg. The whole cycle should not exceed 12 weeks and usually runs between 8-12 weeks.

Yes, there are people who take much more than that but the chances of getting side effects go up significantly. 50 mcg is also working for everyone I know taking it.

crap, cant beleive I said prostate, I just cut and pasted the post I made on the elite womens forum, and I made the same mistake there.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback

needsize said:
without messing up her prostate.

HAHAHAA! needsize.. if you need any help determining the differences between men and woman.. Id be happy to show you a thing or two.. ;)

Re: Re: t3 dosing for women??

Nicole said:
HAHAHAA! needsize.. if you need any help determining the differences between men and woman.. Id be happy to show you a thing or two.. ;)

I'm counting on it....

Re: Re: Re: Re: t3 dosing for women??

Fyre said:
Don't forget about me Needsize!:p
fyre and nicole you two are shameless throwing yourselves at men like that --------- hmmm i think im in love:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: t3 dosing for women??

DADAWG said:
fyre and nicole you two are shameless throwing yourselves at men like that --------- hmmm i think im in love:p

lol:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: t3 dosing for women??

DADAWG said:

hahha We are awful.. cant wait to meet my little Fyre Cracker in person!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: t3 dosing for women??

Nicole said:
hahha We are awful.. cant wait to meet my little Fyre Cracker in person!

I can't wait to meet u too Nic!!!! :kiss:

has anyone in this forum taken t3? i'm interested in hearing how the experience was and if the losses were retained after t3 was discontinued.

Hubby and I are planning to give it a try starting next week, I'll keep you informed of the progress and side effects.

I'm going on a three week cycle, since it is my first, and am being really conservative.

Days 1-3 12.5mg
Days 4-6 25 mg
Days 7,8 37.5mg
Days 9-13 50mg
Days 14,15 37.5mg
Days 16-18 25mg
Days 19-21 12.5mg

I may add some more Winstrol during the 37.5mg and 50mg days since I know higher T3 doses can have a negative impact on muscle gains. Not 100% on that addition though.

Also, I am staying with my ECA stack and Yohimbe supplements. After this I'm planning on a three week cycle on Clen, no ECA or Yohimbe then.

Does that sound right?

Last edited:
Taena said:
I'm going on a three week cycle, since it is my first, and am being really conservative.

Days 1-3 12.5mg
Days 4-6 25 mg
Days 7,8 37.5mg
Days 9-13 50mg
Days 14,15 37.5mg
Days 16-18 25mg
Days 19-21 12.5mg

I may add some more Winstrol during the 37.5mg and 50mg days since I know higher T3 doses can have a negative impact on muscle gains. Not 100% on that addition though.

Also, I am staying with my ECA stack and Yohimbe supplements. After this I'm planning on a three week cycle on Clen, no ECA or Yohimbe then.

Does that sound right?
welcome , i would reccomend running the clen for 2 weeks at a time during your highest t3 doses . they work together as a team thats hard to beat and there are a lot of people who feel clen is anticatabolic and this will help you keep muscle while the t3 is at the higher doses , good luck ps dont believe what they say about me im not really a dirty old man , im a dirty middle aged man;)

DADAWG said:
welcome , i would reccomend running the clen for 2 weeks at a time during your highest t3 doses . they work together as a team thats hard to beat and there are a lot of people who feel clen is anticatabolic and this will help you keep muscle while the t3 is at the higher doses , good luck ps dont believe what they say about me im not really a dirty old man , im a dirty middle aged man;)

So when would you suggest I start the clen in the short cycle I am doing? I have heard they are really good together but wasn't sure how to stack them and every where I looked on line, and everybody I talked to from the gym, suggested alternating them to ct back on side effects. But if I can get more bang for my buck putting them togethre I'll try it, how would you add it to my schedule?

Taena said:
So when would you suggest I start the clen in the short cycle I am doing? I have heard they are really good together but wasn't sure how to stack them and every where I looked on line, and everybody I talked to from the gym, suggested alternating them to ct back on side effects. But if I can get more bang for my buck putting them togethre I'll try it, how would you add it to my schedule?
probably days 4-17 , i dont know how much clen you have but if you have enough take 2 weeks off of clen run the eca/yohimbe during this 2 week break from clen , you could alternate this way for a long time , but dont run the clen more than 2 weeks straight then take a 2 week break because clen loses its effectiveness after 2 weeks ,i hope this helps:cool:

Back