t3 for women ?

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
My wife wants to take t3. Is it a good idea and if this O.K. what dose should she use?

Thanks
JohnnyB

I think it works better for guys. Ive taken it a few times and it didnt do much. If she does take it, maybe take it with Clen. Its a good "icing on the cake" ;)

She wouldn't be able to take clen, she can't sleep at night if she takes a half a tab of Metabolife.

Thanks
JohnnyB

hahah thats so true, those things keep me wired. But the liquid kind makes u tired, maybe she could try that?! For dosage, make sure to GRADUALLY increase the dosage, then verry gradually decrease as well so as not to mess with her thyroid...

Hey Johnny.. honestly every woman i know that has used T3, myself included has rebounded big time from it..
IMO it is NOT worth it..

she would be much better simply dieting down...

however, this is a place to get information and not just opinions.. i am assuming you have the Cytomel 25mcg tabs... and if she is dead set on using T3, the best way to run it is as follows:

2 week taper up, 2 week peak run, 2 weak taper down = a 6 week cycle:

day 1-5: 12.5 mcg
day 6-10: 25 mcg
day 11-15: 37.5 mcg

day 16-30 : 50 mcg

day 31-35: 37.5 mcg
day 36-40: 25 mcg
day 41-45: 12.5mcg

***OR.. lessen the day drop by every 3 days instead of every 5 so you have a longer taper at 12.5 mcg for 8 days instead of 5......

T3 is also best taken with a mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to PREVENT muscle loss... T3 tends to eat through everything... And please make sure that when she comes off, her diet stays super clean for at least another 2 weeks to help prevent rebound...
Good luck :)
luv super

I did exactly what Super posted except with a much longer taper... I tapered slowly for about 4weeks- seemed to take forever.. so it was about an 8 week cycle total-- I did add clen as soon as I was done.. to help out on the rebound too and all went well- it wasnt as bad as Id heard...

And I was on anavar at the time to help with any muscle loss..

I agree with the dosage supergirl put, and to make sure she has a clean diet and is excersising or it will not do much more than a sugar pill! :) I have a pretty high metabolism and it kinda slowed mine down after i stopped taking it because i didnt ramp off slowly enough

JohnnyB said:
Thanks SG, I have the Cynomel 25mcg, what do you think of them?

Thanks again
JohnnyB

american or mexican???

From what i have been told, the American is better.

When i tried it the mexican, i did not get much results, although i got a rebound meaning i regained the all of 5lbs i lost plus another 5.. so i am not a fan lol

but i wish her the best of luck and remember.. taper taper taper.. and also what Chickie said too.. CLEAN DIET is mandatory!!!

Chickie said:
I agree with the dosage supergirl put, and to make sure she has a clean diet and is excersising or it will not do much more than a sugar pill! :) I have a pretty high metabolism and it kinda slowed mine down after i stopped taking it because i didnt ramp off slowly enough

It slowed your metabolism down because it is a medication used for over active thyroid!! T-3 for women is a pre-contest drug. T-3 can actually hinder muscle gains AND maybe eat muscle ifyou are not close to a show. There are many other ways to lean down than to go on that. I aslo can do without Clen as well. I've found that diet alone does the tricks I need. I, personally try not to mess too much with my thyroid.

Back