T3 Only?

Sorry bro. There's a difference between constructively giving advice like you do, and breaking balls. Thanks for you help!

U can get away with 75mgs if ur limited. Gains want be as profound though.

Wow, your test really kicked in.

Not on a cycle right now.

Who the fuck says I have a bad diet?

You're 5'8, 220, and not losing weight. I'd say your diet is not on par.

I just have to intake less calories. Doesn't mean I'm eating whoppers and pancakes pal.

Bad diet doesn't mean you are eating dirty. A bad diet is a diet that doesn't work. In taking less calories may not be the only problem, just so you know.

And the reason my shirts stopped fitting is because my shoulders and chest have really grown, not belly fat.

Unless your shoulders and chest are bigger than Ronnie Coleman's, then you should be able to fit into an XL pretty snug. At 5'8, 220, I am guessing you have a pretty high bodyfat percent, seeing as how you want to take T3 and Winstrol to lean out. If it were all muscle I don't think you'd consider either. I'm pretty sure I am 5x your size and I fit into XL's real good.

And also, how the fuck do you know I DON'T have some type of deficiency?

If you had a major deficiency such as that for this long and just found out about it then you're not too bright.

I eat clean as hell, train my fuckin ass off and cant seem to get dialed in. The pros lose weight eating 4500-5,000 calories daily.

You can train as hard as you want and eat as clean as you want and still not see results. It has to be the proper routine for you.

As for the Winstrol not doing anything for me at my stats, I have increased my strength dramatically and certainly grown.

Obviously you are seeing strength increases. I was talking about your physique. It won't do anything for it unless you are lean as hell. You're growing but you want to lean out? You should have known your calories were too high without anyone telling you.

So grab your peanut balls and shut that ass up. Thanks!

As I said, I'm not on cycle.

If you choose to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) which I do reccomend, check into Aromasin/Exemestane before you pick up Arimidex. Aromasin/Exe is far superior and reccomended by all the top bros here.

I tried Dex didnt work for me, Aromasin, no more moon face.

I'm going to take your advice Biggin and do the 100mg EOD and I'm going to order some Aromasin as well...I'm in high-profile sales...changing my body composition doesn't matter b/c its covered by a suit and tie but if my face changes I got a problem.

If u do what u say, u will be fine bro. Enjoy and keep us posted.

Back